Be Alright {63}

A/N
Huge thank you to @midnightstruggle for the amazing cover! Truly appreciate it!

***

He sat down in the driver's seat and started the car. After a couple of minutes of driving he asked, "Do you want to come back to my place?

I couldn't believe what he said. Was he being serious? After he blatantly flirts with another girl, he thought I would go to his apartment?

"No. Take me home." I stated coldly

"Are you sure bec-"

"Take. Me. Home." I tried to remain calm but it was hard to do that since I was pissed at him.

He drove silently for the rest of the drive and he parked in front of my house. Before I could open the door he reached across and shut it.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk to you. Your actions speak a lot louder than your words" I shoved his hand out of the way and opened up the door. Before I could take a step away from the a car he came up in front of me and halted my movements.

"What does that even mean?"

"It means I'm done with you. Whatever we had is over."

"Stop being so dramatic" he said as he rolled his eyes. This action ticked me off and I felt my anger burst.

"How dare you call me dramatic!"

"Because you're being over sensitive. You're ending things with me because I was talking to an old friend"

"You and and I both know that she wasn't an 'old friend'. She was your girlfriend. You flirted with her right in front of my face!"

"I didn't flirt with her. We had a conversation. Geez Lilah I thought you were smart."

"I am smart and I know the difference between flirting with someone and having a conversation. Half the time you were talking  to her, you couldn't even keep your eyes on her face. They kept drifting to her chest."

"Look if it's insecurity that you have, then your boobs are bigger than hers."

"You had me. I actually believed when you said you had feelings for me"

"Feelings?" he laughed and continued with, "I was only trying to get into your pants"

Before my hands could slap him for his insult he grabbed a hold of my hands.

"Your an ignorant piece of shit" I spat in his face

"And you're a poor, opportunistic whore" he cracked a slick smile at me and I felt all my anger turn into sadness.

I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. My heart felt like it was breaking. Being a called a whore and a gold digger by someone who you thought had feelings for you is never a good thing.

I turned my back on him and walked up to my apartment. Before I could even open my door I heard his car speeding away.

When I walked inside Maria and Jason both were busy on my laptop and they looked up at me with excited smiles.

After seeing the tears rolling down my face they quickly got up and comforted me into the couch.

"What did he do!?" Jason said.

After calming my tears down I managed to explain the story to them. Thier concern and anger was comforting to me.

"I really thought I knew him. He told me about his family and I told him about mine. I thought we were close"