Chapter 47

NOTE: Jason Todd's birthday is officially on the 16th of August!

{Emily POV}

"No!" I said angry as I stood up.

"Come on Emily only for one day." Father said and I shook my head.

"I am not going to take her to the town!" I said.

"How much do you want?" Father said and my eyes widened.

"I'm the daughter of a billionaire, I got everything I already want!" I said and he put his cheque-book back in his pocket.

"Please Emily, do it for me." Alfred said and I sighed.

"Fine, but if she irritates me I will get mad!" I said and they both nodded, I walked out of the kitchen an back to my room to grab my credit card.

"Hey Emily just so you know, tomorrow is Jason's birthday and I think we should get something for him." Tim said and I nodded.

"Sure, I'll get him a few things." I said and he gave me a smile, I went back downstairs and Alfred was ready sitting in the car with Sarah.

"Emily, I told her that she can get what she wants since all she has is a backpack." Father said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you telling me that she's going to stay here long?" I said and he sighed.

"Only until-" He said but I cut him off.

"You know a way to sent her back, I understand father I'm just a bit stressed out." I said and he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Who knows maybe a day in the town will do you some good." He said and I gave him a laugh before I left the manor. We stepped into the car and drove to the mall, I stepped out first and luckily no one recognised me. Sarah stepped out after me and started taking pictures of everything, I rolled my eyes and entered the mall.

"How about Primark?" I said and pointed at the Primark, she chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Bruce is a billionaire, he can miss a couple hundred bucks so let's go to Ted Baker!" She said and pulled me into the store, she skipped the sale section and went straight to the most expensive clothes.

"Sarah get a hold of yourself!" I said as she grabbed almost everything in the store.

"Relax." She said rolling her eyes and entered the changing rooms. She tried on everything and bought it too, it came on a total of 1000 dollars! My mouth fell open as I looked at the price and gave her a glare.

"A couple hundred bucks?!" I said irritated and she rolled her eyes, she grabbed my card and slid it over the reader. They gave us the bags and she let me carry it all, she was really starting to get on my nerves! Normally I'm nothing like this, but everyone knows people they don't like for no reason at all, it's a gut feeling and my gut is telling me she's bad.

"Emily!" She yelled and caught me off my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I said and noticed that we were sitting at a café right now.

"I was telling you that you're more spoiled than me are." She said and my eyes widened.

"And why is that so?" I asked.

"Well, because you wear dressed that are over 10,000 dollars and you get everything you want, you don't need to work for anything." She said and my eyes widened, I never knew that father was spending so much money on me.

"Oh, I didn't know." I said a bit sad and she noticed that.

"There is a way to prevent that, why don't you get a job?" She said and I raised an eyebrow.