Chapter 9

Chapter is dedicated to superstarsara  I'm sorry I wasn't able to this on the 26th, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. not sure how old you're turning, but I hope you had a wonderful day.

(Chapter 9)

(Angel POV)

“Hey Thomas,” I hug his cold body tightly as he patted the top of my head with a smile I grin and reach up touching his fang quickly before pulling me hand away giggling as he tried to bite me.
“Angel,” he warned playfully, I moved back a little and looked at his father before hugging him also.
“I missed you Uncle Tomas,” I exclaimed he laughed deeply and hugged me back as I shivered.
“You guys are always so cold, I told you two to warm up some,” I stated turning around to my thermostat I quickly turned it on as they both chuckled.
“Angel you know we aren’t cold,” Thomas stated while taking his light jacket off, I shrugged.
“You guys make me cold, but come on Ashley made tea and my dad is fixing food,” I pulled them into the living room where Ashley was relaxing and sipping her tea. 
“Ashley they’re here,” I said jumping up and down in excitement. Thomas and Tomas were family friends they helped us out at one point, Tomas was Thomas father, it’s always confusing getting their names right, but anyways I called him my uncle because he’s like another father to me, now Thomas is like a friend or cousin we don’t get to see each other a lot because I’m always busy, but he does come visit me every three weeks when he can. We also have a family dinner with them.
“Would you like tea,” I asked quickly they both nod, they were both handsome, Uncle Tomas had white blonde hair and the prettiest crystal blue eyes while Thomas looked like his mother with Jet Black hair and bright golden eyes. 
“You wouldn’t happen to have any blood,” Thomas teased while showing off his fangs, I giggled and shook my head while pointing to the raspberry tea.
“No, dad doesn’t store it in the fridge up here anymore, but we have some in the basement fridge I’m not allowed to go down there,” I say he laughed and picked me up spinning me around making me laugh in joy,
“Why not,” He questioned I shrugged and held onto him tightly as he held me up to his freezing body.
“Dad thinks I get hurt too much when I go down there, but it was only once,” I state, I had fallen down the stairs last time I went down there, but that was like five months ago and the only reason I fell was because he left his tool bag on the steps, I had sprained my ankle and had a concussion.
“We’ll have to do something about that, but for now, I vant to suck your blood,” he showed me his fangs as I squealed and leaped out his arms, laughing as he chased after me. I could hear Ashley sighing; I think I took away her peace and tranquil state of mind.
“Thomas and Angel stop,” I heard a scowl we both stopped running in circles and turned to his beautiful mother.
“Aunty,” I squealed running to her with my arms opened she smiled gently and hugged me while tapping on my cast.
“You have to be careful,” I nodded still smiling at her; she was beautiful with her pale skin and beautiful golden eyes, I sigh and reach out to touch her face, but Ashley growled at me, I pout and move my hand away, making Aunty Liz laugh and pat my head.
“I see you’re still fascinated by people,” I blushed and nodded, I’m not sure why, but beautiful exotic looking people were attractive and I always want to touch them.
“Thomas run through the forest with me,” I said going up to him, he runs super fast, faster than anyone I know.  He ruffled my hair.
“I can’t, not on this territory, you know we like to keep our presence on the low, but when you come to visit us, I’ll run you anywhere you want,” I groaned this really sucked I had wanted to ride on his back.
“Fine, but you owe me because you didn’t come see me last night,” he chuckled and nodded while sitting down I sat next to him as he scooted away some. I didn’t like being cold and he was freezing, but I guess that came with being a Vampire. I actually want to be one, they seem a slightly bit more cooler than Wolfs no pun intended either. They had all the abilities wolves’ had except some were enhanced such as their speed and smell, not to mention they have special gifts, like reading minds, moving objects or controlling people, they were like superhero’s, but without the hero’s part… Anyways they can turn people into Vampires and stuff, but it’s a long process. I asked my dad if I could do it, but he said no or wait until I’m twenty, which sucks because if I can’t be a wolf then I want to be a vampire.
“I’ll be you one day,” I say out loud Ashley raised her eyebrow I shrugged and pointed to Thomas as he flipped his hair back.
“I’ll be a vampire if I can’t be a wolf I’ll be a creature lurking in the darkness for my prey,” Thomas let out a full belly laugh along with Uncle I pout at both of them not understanding what was funny.
“Angel you can’t even kill a bug without freaking out how are you going to survive as a vampire,” Thomas asked grinning playfully at me.
“Dad has blood in the freezer and fridge so I don’t have to kill, I can get it from the hospital,” I explained I have this all planed out already.
“What are you going to do if you run out,” he asked I pouted and moved over to him.
“I’ll ask you to get it, because we’re family and family do stuff for each other,” I stated hearing his dad laughing in the background. Thomas patted my cheek and kissed my nose, with his cold lips.
“And when I’m not around,” I shrugged and looked at Ashley, she stared back with the look that told me not to involve her in my plans, but I always involve her.
“Ashley can do it, or I can wait, I’m patient and I’ll listen. So are we going to do it? Because I’m so ready, I have my awesome vampire clothes and even a cape, well it’s a red cape, but that makes it even cooler right,” I say quickly watching his face as he raised his eyebrow and shook his head.
“Nope, your dad will kill me, plus you have to have permission from the king and queen,” I pout, but nod before turning to his mom and dad.
“Can he turn me,” I ask quickly hoping they say yes, but they only laugh. I groaned and hid in Thomas chest as they said no along with my dad who shouted it from the kitchen I could hear my mom giggling.
“It isn’t fair, everyone is super cool and I’m not, I can’t turn into a wolf and you won’t turn me into a vampire, I’m stuck as a stupid human,” I complained my mom popped her head out the kitchen and pouted at me. I sighed while mumbling a sorry.
“You’re not stupid mom, I love you, but you also have wolf qualities, I’ll die before everyone else and I’ll be super old while everyone will be super old, but look super young, so it isn’t fair, Uncle Tomas you’ll change me,” I stated frowning at him as he continued to laugh, I climbed out of Thomas lap and huffed with my arms crossed.
“Maybe when you’re older, you never know you might change,” Uncle Tomas said giving me an encouraging smile.
“Don’t lie to me,” I grumbled looking at Ashley she smiled and told me to calm down. I grunted and buried myself in the couch sulking, there won’t be a possibility of me turning wolf at all.
“How about you wait a bit, enjoy the human life for awhile, in a few years we’ll turn you, with your fathers permission of course, but it isn’t easy the first few months you won’t be able to go outside and you know you hate staying inside,” I frowned its true I hate staying inside.
“Then I can go out at night,” I point out he laughed and nodded.
“But its dark at night and you don’t like when its dark,” My eyebrows furrowed in, that was also true, I hated the dark unless someone was with me.
“You’ll be with me right,” I asked with hope he shook his head and kissed my cheek.
“I can’t, I have duties I’m afraid, I won’t be there for you,” I pouted and pulled my knees up to my chest before turning into the couch and pulling at the little pieces of lint.
“Angel stop sulking,” Ashley scolded I ignored her and continued my routine of self-pity. I can’t be anything, but human it sucks.
“I want to move to the human world or move in a area with no wolves,” I grumbled looking up at my dad as he came in, in his pink apron that mom and I brought for him, he loved it to pieces and wore it every time he cooked even if he did look ridiculous, he walked towards me and kissed my forehead while patting the top of my head.
“When your brother takes over the beta roles I promise to move to the other town, so it won’t be long in fact it should be by June,” I stared up at him to see if he was lying, but he wasn’t I grinned and jumped off the couch towards him, he laughed and grabbed me mid air before hugging me to his chest. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Thank You daddy,” I mumbled he chuckled softly and nodded.
“Anything to keep my little girl happy,” I smiled he always did keep me happy and I loved my dad for that, he is the best father anyone could ask for.
“I love you daddy,” I muttered making him laugh and kiss my cheek.
“I love you too, now you kids go up while we discuss something’s,” he put me down, I reached out and grabbed both Thomas and Ashley hands tugging them up with a grin.
“Come on, we have to go upstairs, but we can talk too I have a ton of questions to ask you Thomas,” I said he rolled his eyes and disappeared leaving me pouting at the empty space he left behind. He could have taken me with him.