50. You're preggo by a 5SOS band member (CALM)

AH! 43! I know I've said it a lot but I'm just excited! The last time I checked we were like 200-something?!

Chapter 50, part 56

Related to boy before colon, baby daddy is in the parentheses, y'all know the drill.

🌀 I'm not totally sure why this symbol is supposed to be used for, but if you see it it means 'THIS CHAPTER IS AN ADD-ON FROM THE PREFERENCE IN THE LAST CHAPTER!!!'

🌀Calum: (Ashton)  
You bolted out of bed. Running through the house like a maniac, you barely made it to the toilet in time to puke your guts out. While you were busy emptying your stomach, you heard your tired boyfriend walk in.

"Are you okay babe?" He sighed, holding back your hair, "it seems like you've been getting up to puke a lot lately."

"I'm fine... I think it's just a stomach bug," you groaned into the toilet bowl, feeling another wave of nausea hit you.

"Have you thought about seeing a doctor?" He asked, lightly rubbing your back.

"Maybe, I don't think it's quite that severe," you stood up and flushed the toilet, going over to your sink and retrieving your toothbrush.

Ashton didn't look convinced, but he didn't press the issue further. "Okay, well Calum's supposed to stop by this morning to hang out, so I'm going to go get dressed."

"Okay babe," you replied with your mouth full of toothpaste foam. He chuckled and walked out, presumably to find some clothes.

You washed out your mouth, finishing just as the doorbell rang.

"Man is Calum an early riser," you grumbled, making your way to the front door.

"Hello my beautiful sister," Calum grinned as you opened the door.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine today?" You rolled your eyes, but let him in the house.

"The day's young, no reason to start it on a negative note," he shrugged undeterred.

"I just puked my guts out, so yeah, I'm feeling kind of negative," you closed the door behind you, and leaned up against it. You were exhausted and you had just gotten up.

"Really, are you coming down with something?" He frowned and pressed his hand against your forehead.

"No, I don't think so," you brushed him off, "to be honest this is like the third week in a row I've been puking in the morning."

"And that doesn't raise a red flag?!" His eyes widened as he looked you up and down.

"Well when you put it that way," you sighed, "it sounds bad."

"Yeah it does," he deadpanned, "now what else has been going on that you haven't told me?"

"I've been really tired, feeling kinda bloated, weird aches, uh and the whole puking thing," you listed the items off on your fingers.

"Anything else?" Calum pressed, "perhaps something that is supposed to happen monthly?"

You crinkled your nose at the weird question. What was he getting at?

"I mean it's... Off, why? What is this about?" You shifted on your feet as you stared at him.

"Remember when we said no secrets, you were going to tell me things?" He abruptly changed the subject.

"Yeaaaaaah," you said uneasily.

"Well that also means listening to what I have to say," he took in a deep breath, "I'm not sure, and I really hope I'm wrong, but could you be pregnant?"