Peter Oneshot 2/2

blub

(A/N: Soooo it turns out a lot of you guys wanted a part two. Here it is!)

Oneshot: Surprise? Part 2

Y/N's POV

I was making breakfast a few days later when I decided to tell Peter. I had put it off for days, trying to make sure he didn't notice the mood swings, cravings and morning sickness. I had thrown the test away. It would be like bad story if he found it.

I set the spatula down, preparing to go into the living room where Peter was. I was shaking, partially from hunger, partially from nervousness. This was going to change everything.

I walked out into the living room. Peter was watching the Flash, his new favorite show. I sat down next to him on the couch. He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder, not taking his eyes off the television.

"Hey, Peter?" I asked. I wanted to get this over with.

"Yes, darling?" He said, looking away from the TV to stare into my eyes. His blue hues made me melt, which is what I was really close to doing.

"I need to tell you something." I choked out. Peter's eyebrows furrowed as he reached blindly behind him to turn the TV off. He shifted to where he was facing me, taking one of my hands.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. I pursed my lips, taking in a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." I said quickly.

Peter's face turned to stone. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He let go of my hand and covered his face with his, huffing out breathes.

"Peter..." I trailed off. I didn't like how he was reacting. He stood up and walked towards the front door. Grabbing his coat and keys, he opened the door and walked out of it without saying a word.

"Oh my gosh..." I whispered tears were streaming down my cheeks as I curled up into a ball on the couch.

Peter's POV

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Finally.

I don't know why I walked out on Y/N. Maybe I thought some fresh air would help? Yeah? Well I seemed to forget that it was the dead of winter in England. The snow was well above my ankle and it was absolutely freezing.

I decided maybe driving around would be better. Oh wait! My heater's broken. Great. Can't walk, can't go back into the house. Driving somewhere is my only option.

I got in the car, started it and started driving. I just let my mind go on autopilot, driving wherever my subconscious wanted.

Y/N's... pregnant?

We had never really talked about kids before. I really wanted a family, and Y/N hadn't expressed not wanting one. Why did I react the way I did? She probably thinks that I walked out on her for good. I should have stayed there and given her a smile and kissed her and been over joyed.

I didn't realize I had driven all the way to Edmund's house. I went here quite frequently so I guess I didn't even had to think about driving here.

Edmund's house was just a little outside of the city center. It had three bedrooms and two bathrooms. He and F/N had recently moved into this bigger house because, like us apparently, they were expecting their first baby girl. I had been helping fix the place up a lot to get it ready, because F/N was due in three months.