Battle with Amber

Phoebe PoV
Dad and the army arrived a day before battle. We stood in a fight area and explained all the fighting strategy. There was a huge flash, my teachers stood there with Amber. "What a failure! Letting her teachers kill me, because she's a pussy!" Amber jelled at me. "She isn't a pussy!" Mare jelled at her. "Really, why don't we fight against each other, Phoebe? So, I can kick your ass again." She said and I wanted to kick her. "She does it!" Terrus said and I looked at him. I wasn't going to do it. People were cheering and I knew there was no way out. So all people of camp are gonna see me fail. "You're gonna do great." Gideon said and he laid his hands on my shoulder. My family came. "Kick her ass." Andrew said. Mom and dad kissed and hugged me. "You're gonna do great." Dad told me. I went to Amber. Terrus jelled start, she attacked and I defended. I attacked her with water and she defended with earth.  She attacked me with fire. I absorbed it and threw it back at her. She fell, people cheered. She used lightning but I could absorb it and I attacked her. She was attacking me with fire. I was walking back. She was using fire and I was defending myself. Suddenly she used earth, but I wasn't ready. It pushed me in a rock point, I cried of pain. I saw Rava again and she took my hand. There were Rick stucks on me. "Come out, Phoebe!" Amber jelled, she bowed over me. I was in the avatar trance. I pulled at her hair. She tried to attack me with fire. But I stopped her movement. I threw her 5 feet further. I let the wind carry me to her. "Go, Phoebe!" Gideon jelled, he was cheering and the rest was shocked, Ventus followed him and then Dylan and my teachers. Amber stood up, dizzy. I made a movement and earth came around her feet. She was stuck. I pushed her hair out of her face with air and it touched her mind and heart. There came light out of her and with me the same. You need to be stronger the memory of Fa. She was winning and I losing. I felt the end, but I found new force and used it. I won! I felt dizzy and walked back wards. My head was hurting so bad. Amber fell down. She tried to attack me, but it didn't work. "What did you do to me?" She asked me. "She took your bending powers." Jack said. I turned around and saw him. I glared at him. He walked over to Amber and helped her up. "She's under arrest. You can't take her." Gideon said. Everybody came down. "For what?" Jack asked him laughing. "Attacking the Avatar and betrayal to my kingdom." Gideon told him. Jack looked at me and I gave him a dirty look. "She's under arrest. Get out of here. We'll see each other tomorrow, son of Chaos." I told him, he looked pale. "Who told you that?" He asked him. "Somebody, now give her to us or you'll get arrested to for not working with us." I told him, my face was natural. He laughed. "No way I'm giving her to you! You already took her bending powers, you wanna get crueler?" He asked me amused. "How can I be the cruel one?" I asked him out of disbelief. "Just leave it. Give her to me, she's just going to jail." I told him irritated. He took a weird machine. "I see you tomorrow. I'll make sure my dad goes easy with you, I would be a waste to kill such a beautiful girl." He said and I wanted to slap him so badly. "Get him." Gideon said and went the guards came to him, he disappeared. Me and Gideon sighed at the same time. He hugged me tight. "You did it!" He told me happy, I laughed. Their was blood on his finger. He turned me around. "Your back." He told me. "I'll call you a healer." He said, his eyes full with concern. "That's my girl!" Dad said. I had a family hug. I grimaced at the pain. Mom had blood on her arm. She pulled my shirt up. "Sweetie..." She mumbled. "I'm sorry." I said. "You don't have to be sorry. Come lets get that clean." She said. Mare took me and my mom to the hospital. She took care of me. "Pull out your shirt." Mare said and I blushed. "I'm a girl, don't be ashamed. There is no guy here." She said laughing. I pulled my shirt off. Mom gasped, Mare grimaced. "That's an ugly wound." Mare said. She started to heal it. When she was ready, I wanted to pull my shirt on but mom stopped me. "Did you lose weight?" She asked me and I nodded. "Just with Tartarus and I don't eat much the last days. To much stress." I told her, she looked so concerned. "Well, eat some more. You need to be on full strength." She said cupping my face, I nodded. It was time for dinner. We went to the dinning room, as always was the buffet full. "I'm in heaven." Dad said earning a slap on the head from mom. All our parents joined us. I sat next to Gideon. I had a Cesar salad. I only took two bites. Mom noticed and mouthed eat. I ate one bite, but my stomach was full.  "Don't worry, I'll make sure they regret it." Gideon said, I smiled at him. "That's very nice of you." I told him. "I'm always here for you." He said and our eyes locked. "Phoebe?" Somebody asked. "Phoebeeee?" They voice asked, I turned away from Gideon and looked at Ben. "Are you gonna eat that?" He asked me. I tried to hide my blush. "Uhm, uhm, no." I stuttered. "Can I have it?" He told me and I gave it to me. I looked at Juliet and Charlotte, they were winking. Dinner was over and I tried to hide from mom, but she caught me. "I told you to eat." She said. "I couldn't, my stomach is killing me from nerves." I told her, her eyes softened and she hugged me. "Everything will be alright. I have faith in me." She said. "Now, let me and dad see your room. Juliet told us everything about it." She said. I showed them my room and dad went to my bed. He fell immediately in sleep. Me and mom had to jump on him to wake him up. "Good night, sweetheart. Everything will be fine. You're gonna kick Jacks ass. You are a Jackson!" Dad told me and he hugged me tight. Mom said goodnight and we also hugged. I went asleep and had a nightmare, I was gonna die tomorrow...