The battle

Phoebe PoV
I woke up in sweat. I was gonna die tonight, I was sure. I'm my dream I saw Amber killing me and a girl with blue eyes helping her. I didn't know who, only the blue eyes were visible. I pulled a jeans on and a t-shirt. I went to breakfast as a nervous wreck. Everybody was already there, so all eyes fell on me. I looked down hoping my hair would cover my face. I just took an apple. I sat down next to Gideon, he took my hand. "Are you alright? It looks like you haven't sleep. Nightmare?" He asked me and I nodded. "I'll be at your side the whole time. Let's fight as a team." He said smiling. He made me feel safe, while I know I wasn't. "Team." I told him, we smiled at each other. I didn't eat my apple. I was replaying the dream in my head, I just had to avoid Amber. Breakfast was over and my apple was still intact. Mom left me alone and we all went to the army. Gideon talked to them. Told them they were the best of the best. Then it was my turn. "Gideon is right, you are the best of the best. I believe if we work together and we have faith in each other, we'll be undefeated. What we do today, shall be history tomorrow. Make the people of tomorrow proud and make me proud." I told them everybody cheered. Dad took the mic. "Let's kicks some butts!" He jelled and everybody went wild, I laughed. We marched to the battle field. I saw Chaos cage, thousands of monsters were protecting it. Jack stood at the front, he was holding a panel. Gideon gasped. "Benders and soldiers, here I have her the panel of the Benders. I think this is very important to you, this makes you live 500 years."  Jack told them, the Benders gasped. "Well, I think you don't deserve it!" He jelled and he smashed it to the ground. People were fainting, a quarter of the army was gone. I was getting scared. You are the bridge between the spirits and humans. If you need their help, call them. Rava said and I knew what to do. I looked at Jacks army, there were like 5 spirits. "AVE, SPIRITI!" I jelled and spirits came to my side. Everybody cheered, Jack glared at me. "ATTACK!" Jack jelled. And they attacked us...