They Will Pay

POV: Josh

Warnings: None, back to some good ol' fluff

Word Count: 597

-Begin Chapter-

We all laid around Simon's bed, Vik buried in JJ's hold asleep, exhausted after his breakdown. Me, resting my head against Simon's as we sat side by side, hand in hand, both looking at Vik.

After he said The Pack, Vik just went silent, staring at JJ's shirt. After a few minutes of not saying anything, JJ pulled him into his lap and rocked him till he fell asleep, his hands clinging to JJ.

After that, we decided the floor wasn't comfortable and we all moved to the bed, Simon and I helping JJ get comfortable with Vik clinging to him.

We had no idea what happened with The Pack, but we were gonna find out. We didn't want to push Vik though when he got up, just in case he wasn't ready to talk.

We talked in hushed whispers about what to do. I had made sure to text Tobi, Harry, and Ethan, explaining what happened. Tobi and Ethan were both on their way right now, having dropped everything. Harry just begged me to keep him informed and asked to Skype Vik as soon as he could. I promised him to keep him informed and a Skype session the next day.

As I sat there, I watched Vik, peacefully sleeping, evidence of his earlier crying gone. I had gone to get a warm wash cloth to clean his face, so now his face only showed his healthy glow.

"I'm worried." Said Simon. I squeezed his hand.

"Me too." I replied.

JJ, looking down at Vik, spoke softly. "I swear to fucking god, I don't know what they did to hurt Vik, but I will make them fucking pay."

I made a noise in agreement.

Simon just stared at Vik, not saying anything. I then felt him release my hand and move towards JJ. JJ looked at him, keeping eye contact for a moment. Then moved his arm so Simon could lay down and cuddle in on his other side. I watched with a smile on my face as he Simon snuggled deeper into JJ's chest before he turned his attention to Vik and stared at him, his hand gently reaching out to push a few hairs out of Vik's eyes.

I heard the door open downstairs but I didn't move. I decided to stare at the beautiful sight before me. I then quickly pulled out my phone and took a quick picture, capturing the moment.

After taking the picture, I turned to the door to see Ethan and Tobi standing there, staring in awe at the scene.

I put my finger to my lips and whispered. "Shhh. He's asleep."

They nodded, still staring. I scooted over closer to JJ and Simon.

"Come here and sit down with us." I said, even though there wasn't much space.

Ethan and Tobi looked at the space before they turned and looked at each other, silently communicating.

They must have figured out what they were gonna do, because they broke eye contact and moved to the bed. I watched as Ethan sat on the bed first and then once he was comfortable. Tobi climbed into his lap and sat there, Ethan's arm around his waist. I smiled at them both and reached grab Tobi's hand and link his fingers with mine.

I then turned my attention back to Vik and looked at him, peacefully sleeping.

I don't know what the fuck they did to him, but they hurt him bad. He doesn't deserve this kind of pain. Our Little Star is so bright, I hope they didn't dim his light.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Back to some fluffiness after last chapter...I am not a mean person a I swear. lol

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may you day be filled with love, smiles, and happiness.