☆ ten ☆ ((last chapter))

jungkook didn't realize he liked tae until tae confessed. it hit him hard when he figured it out though. how he started to care about tae constantly. how he felt scared when he thought tae only kissed him because he thought it was what friends did. how it seemed he needed tae around to feel happy. how anything tae did made him smile. it was obvious, but he couldn't see it.

jungkook was thankfully released a few hours later, and the two walked home, hand in hand.

sure, it was weird. an alien from outer space and a normal human managed to bump into each other and ended up dating. it worked though. tae was learning more and more everyday and jungkook was very patient with teaching him things he didn't understand or wanted to know more about.

their apartment started to grow, with more furniture and more pictures of the two. jungkook finally felt at home. it was cozy, and that's just what jungkook liked.

the best part of the apartment though, was sharing it with tae. the person he loved the most.

☆☆☆

well it's overrrr *sobs* I really couldn't think of anyway to continue it, so sorry for it being so short and sappy and yuck. thank you for reading this story and voting on it and giving it so much attention oh my gosh, 4,000 reads and 300 votes? i'm really surprised it got this much attention, I thought it was surprising when ten people even read it :,-) I don't think I will write a sequel , I really don't know how to add on to this for a whole story. I will be writing more stories, so please stay tuned and check those out when they come! again, thank you so so so so much for even giving the time to look at this story, it really means a lot!

- jadey <3