(18)

Noah's outfit above.
..........................

Zoë's eyes widen as she starts shooing me to the door. I shake my head as nervousness replace my excitement.

"No, no, no, no!" I whisper-yell at Zoë as she pushes me down the last step and towards the door.

"Stop whining! You'll go on that date and enjoy every single effin' moment in it. No chickening out now. Not after you wore this outfit." She says and I suppress a chuckle. Of course she would care about the outfit. I take in a deep breath as I nod at her and smile before heading to the door.

"Oh, I am leaving after you do, okay?" Zoë whispers and I nod absently. I really couldn't concentrate on anything but this date. I clutch my phone in my hand as I clutch the door knob. I hear Zoë's fast footsteps going up the stairs; trying to hide I guess. I twist the door knob and quickly pull the door open. In front of me, Noah stood nervously wearing blue-green-white checkered shirt along with dark blue jeans and a light brown Timberland half-boots. All in all, he looked really handsome. Hot, if you say. I quickly adjust my gaze to his face instead of checking him out to see him already looking at me, smiling. Not smirking or scoffing; smiling. I blush as I look at my converse.

Am I really blushing?

God!

"So, you're ready?" He says. I nod, still with a tinge of pink on my cheeks as he extends his arm to me as I interlace my arm with his. He walks me to his (which is probably Aiden's) car and opens the door for me. I slip inside and smile like an idiot.

Pull yourself together, God damn it! It's just a date.

But it's my first date, I should be like this. I mentally shrug at my conscious.

Noah gets in the driver's seat and turns the key in the ignition.

"So, where are we going?" I say.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He says smugly. I huff and cross my arms playfully. He laughs at my childish behaviour and shakes his head lightly.

"You're mean." I say as I look out of the window.

"Oh, Sunshine, I am hurt." He says as he feigns pain and puts his hand over his heart.

"Oh, did I hurt you?" I say in mock sympathy. He laughs and I join him, feeling light-hearted. I reach my hand to turn the radio on at the same time he reaches for the AC. He turns it on as Adventure Of A Lifetime by Coldplay plays in. I start bobbing my head to the beat as well as Noah.

"I feel my heart beating." He sings; his voice was utterly horrendous. I laugh as he continues singing and dancing in his seat. He laughs with me as we both sway to the beat of the song. All we do was sway and scream the lyrics at the top of our lungs. Anyone around us looked at us like a pair of lunatics.

"If we've only got this life," I say.

"Then this adventure is more than I," he replies.

"Wanna share with you,"

"With you, with you,"

"I said, oh, say oh,"

"WOO HOO!" We both scream at the end, laughing like a pair of idiots. A few songs later Noah finally pulls over. Looking around us I see nothing; nothing except a man- probably the age of 23 or something- waiting with a huge ass amount of bicycles beside him and a forest. Noah parks the car and gets out, hurrying to my door and opening it for me.

"Leave your phone in the car." He says. I look at him weirdly.

"You aren't planning on killing me, right?" I say. He laughs and shakes his head lightly. I lightly throw my phone on the car seat and close the door. We head to the man and Noah wears that smug smirk of his.