41. A New Aquarium (BONUS CHAPTER)

SURPRISE! LOL! I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! I JUST WANTED A WAY TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND HOW HAPPY I AM TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO READ MY BOOK! LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! :)

Day 3 Before Amphitrite State University.

I'm not ready to go back to hell. I didn't just spend my whole summer sleeping and eating just for it to be stopped by school.

Suddenly, my phone let out a noise, alerting me of a new text message.

"I'm on my way home. :)" Xavier's text message read.

I rapidly let out a loud screech as I read his text. Since his summer job was at a far away island called Bora Bora, we barely even got to spend the summer together. And seeing this text, just made me wanna cry.

Suddenly my door slammed open, interrupting my train of thought.

"Can you shut the fuck up please?" My brother Tanner exclaimed.

I rapidly crinkled my face in disgust. "Why? So you can hear your porn audio correctly?"

"No dumbass, so I can study!" He exclaimed back. "You wouldn't know what that is since all you do is sleep and eat!"

"Hey!" I yelled, causing a small awkward pause. "I eat and sleep with a passion!"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Just. Shut up." He turned back around.

"And if I don't?" I teased, stopping him from leaving my room.

He slowly turned back towards me. "I'm gonna shave off your hair in your sleep." He spoke with an incredibly annoyed tone in his voice.

I loudly laughed as I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay bye." I waved at him as I watched him walk away.

You must be thinking? Why don't I ever talk about my two brothers? Take what just happened, an example.

They're literally so irrelevant in my life and there's nothing to talk about them.

I can't lie, Tanner is actually pretty smart. Smart enough to the point where he skipped a grade and onto mine. So now that's why he's going to college also.

Same with my other smart brother, Alec, whom I always talk to. Mostly for homework reasons. I sometimes feel so bad because I feel like I use his brain for granted.

Just before I could've replied back to Xavier, a bunch of small knocks on my door quickly made my head shot back up.

Fuck my life, what now!?

"A-Arielle." Alec's deep voice chimed in.

"What's up?" I coughed as he entered my room.

He didn't answer yet, instead just sat himself on one of my bean bag chairs.

"Do you think I'll be able to get in The TigerSharks?" He spoke softly, his light blue eyes shimmering at me.

"Uh." I took quick pause to come up with an answer. "No." I spoke monotonously.

What I said caused an awkward silence.

"Why not?" He subtly furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"First of all. Not to be conceited or anything, but The TigerSharks is literally an all stars team that can wipe out everyone." I breathed. "And second of all, you have no swimming experience. I highly doubt you'll get in The Stingrays too. The third new team maybe?" I harshly explained, watching his face die down.