Chapter 14

"You only need a few people to effect a kidnapping"

-Robert Bourassa-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

I watch as he approach me with a smirk on his face, what is he going to do ? Gosh I hope he is not thinking about doing anything horrible to me.

He get his face closer to mine and I can feel his finger starts touching my chin. I don't like it at all, if only I can scream and kick him right where it hurts right now, I would feel so satisfied.

But I can't since I am the prisoner here and it makes me feel insecure.

"Hey, Pretty face, what are you getting scared of ?"

This guy, is he for real asking that question ? Can't he see that i am here being troubled because of him.

Maybe he has some psychological problem, i can just see it on his eyes, some sort of strange emotion, but i can't quite figure out what it is.

"You are really skinny"

Skinny ? Is he being serious right now ? No one has ever called me skinny, i have always been just the right size and the right height, so how can he calls me skinny ?

"You need to eat lots, you would break this way" he says as he leaves.

What is that guy talking about ? i don't understand.

However i know one thing for sure, this guy treats me way too good to be a prisoner.

Is there a hidden motive behind it ? This is scary.

I can only secretly pray that he wouldn't hurt me so i can go back to Stefano and Alan as soon as possible in one piece.

Suddenly the door opens and he returns with a plate of bread filled with lots of fillings and a piece of what seems to be grilled meat, there are also two pieces of bananas on the side and a glass of water on his other hand.

"Here, eat" he holds out the pieces in front of me and i stare at him in wary.

"Don't worry, i didn't put any poison in it, i need to keep you alive, you know"

But that is not what i meant.

"I want to go home" i say in a whispering voice. His facial expression darken a bit before he is back with a smirk on his face.

"No can do, i cannot let you go back to that happy little family of yours"

"But why ?"

"I want to see that man suffer like i did" he mumbles, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Gosh, now will you just eat ? I cannot let you starve in my hands"

I look at the food that he brought. It seems legit but something in me still cannot trust him.

"Fine, let me feed them to you" he takes a piece if the bread and hold it out right in front of my mouth.