7.0 Stiles, Stop

That morning, Madison stepped out of the back of Stiles's jeep

That morning, Madison stepped out of the back of Stiles's jeep. "Alright, so tonight, we meet at Derek's at five to go over the plan," Scott told both Madison and Stiles, "but we don't actually start until dark."

"Okay, what do we do until then?" Stiles asked him.

"I don't know what the hell it says on your schedule," Madison stated sarcastically, "but on mine, it says English." When Madison entered the school, she was bombarded by Lydia. "What the hell do you want now?" Madison asked her.

"I want you to come over tonight." Lydia sent her an innocent smile. "We could watch a movie, and snuggle all night long. I've really missed you."

"If you actually miss me," Madison stated as she came up with an idea, "then kiss me."

"What?" Lydia's eyes widened.

"Kiss me, right now, in front of everyone." Madison spoke simply. She looked at all the people around her. She knew this would let her know if Lydia really missed her or not.

"Madi, you know I can't." Lydia spoke, sadly.

"Why not?" Madison cocked her head to the side. "It's just a simple kiss."

"It's more than that." Lydia told her. "It's my entire reputation. Do you know how much people would hate me if I were openly gay?"

"Lydia, shut up." Madison snapped at her. "You shouldn't care if people care if you like a girl or not. You should be the only person to judge who you like."

Lydia shook her head as she signed. "Madi, I really want too."

"If you really wanted too, you would have done it when I brought it up." Madison shook her head as she started to leave.

Lydia grabbed her wrist. "I want to." Lydia stated. "I want to tell people how I feel about you, but I don't have the courage to do it."

"And how do you feel about me?"

"I-"

"Hey, babe." One of the new twins came over, wrapping his arm around Lydia.

Madison scoffed before looking down at the ground and then back up at Lydia. "I can't believe you right now." She shook her head before walking into her English class.

Lydia sighed before pushing Aiden off of her. She groaned before walking into English. She sat in her normal seat, right next to Madison. Stiles sat behind her, and throughout class, Madison and Stiles had been passing notes to each other. They consisted of, 'Lydia and Madison sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G'

'Stiles, stop.'

'Nope. First comes love'

'I hate you'

'Then comes marriage'

'Stiles, please don't do it'

'Then comes a little gay baby in the little gay baby carriage'

'You did it'

When Madison had stopped writing back, Lydia sent Stiles a note. 'What do I do to make this better?'

'You're pretty screwed at this point'

'What do you mean?'

'She really likes you, and you're being a complete bitch, tearing out her heart and all. She's very upset with you'

'I know that'

'Make a grand gesture'

'Huh?'

'Come out in front of everyone, telling them that you're in love with Madi, and then everyone can live happily ever after, and you can have little gay children'

'Stiles, stop fangirling over us'

'But you guys are my otp'

'Stop it, Stiles'

'Fine. But, you gotta do something. She hasn't been the same since she stopped the fuck sessions between you guys'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, she is way more on edge, and she's just angry all the time, and you can tell that she is super sad. You have to fix it'

'You're right'

'Of course I'm fucking right'

Word Count - 701
Author's Note -
I know this chapter is super short, but I'm kind of in love with it. Stiles is trying to help the girls come back together, and can tell that is what both of them want. I think that it's going to take a lot of character developement for the girls to get together, because Lydia changes a lot throughout the seasons.
Please comment what you hope for in later chapters, and do not forget to vote!
Thank you.
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞