8"

The fact that they both came from a car still confused Alice on why they had to take the bus. Then again, she did understand that the car he took wasn't even his to begin with he simply borrowed it from them and now it's been return to the mansion.

So wondering why they can't use it again, well simple they're parents are coming home tomorrow afternoon and would also be wondering how he gotten a car so quickly.

The two waited on the bus stop for nearly an hour, the walk back to the mansion would caused them another hour and Alice was too lazy to even move from her spot. Besides it was pouring rain as she held her arms tightly secured.

Her teeth began to rattle at the cold weather now circulating her body. She tried hard to keep herself warm but no use.

She then felt something land of her shoulder giving her a little bit of warmth to her skin. She turns her attention at V who was now holding his arms.

"Just use it..I'll be fine. You'll catch a cold" he said rubbing his arms

"Same goes for you" she said

"Don't worry about it." He said he slowly reached for his phone to check the time on the bus, luckily in the far distance a beep caused the two to look.

"It's the bus!" Alice said rising from the bench.

"Okay let's go" he said.

The bus halted, and the two paid for it. They then moved all the way in the back, Alice place her legs up as she covered her body with his jacket while V sat next to her feeling cold as well but tries to not show it.

"Do you want to share the jacket..it's yours anyway"

"No ..just use it. And don't ask again" he said sighing deeply still covering his arms to give some warmth.

"O-Okays then" she said snuggling into it.

On there way home Alice grew tired and eventually started to fall asleep. She tried to keep her head up but it kept going down which V noticed, he shook his head at her soon realizing if she continues to do that she'll end up falling off her seat.

Instead V slowly pulled her in without even waking her up. He then placed her head on his shoulder as she began to drift her tiredness away.

"I feel bad for you..you don't even know what your parents even do for a living." He said to himself.

"I guess its best to keep it a secret." He said rubbing her shoulders to warm her up a bit.

About one and a half hours later They soon finally made it back home safely.

He stretched his arms up not even realizing that Alice head was still leaning on his shoulder.

"Hey wake up..we are here" he whispered.

She didn't respond due to her sleeping deeply.

"Hey kids! Hurry up and leave I gotta go home too you know" yelled the bus driver.

V rolled his eyes moving Alice away, he took out his pocket knife and covered the bus drivers mouth, he tried to scream but V place the knife on his neck hushing to be quiet.

"Unless you have a better idea in waking up that girl I suggest you shut up. Don't even rush me got it!" And the driver nodded quickly.

"V...V what's ..going on?" Alice says rubbing her sleepy eyes as she yawns.

V warned the driver that if he speak he dies right in front of her and of course he agreed not to say anything.

V turned to face Alice with a huge smile on his lips.

"Oh nothing..I was just asking the fellow bus driver if we're in the right neighborhood"

"O..oh Okays ..and yeah seems like it is." She says looking through the window scanning around.

"Okay come on now, let's go to sleep" he said pulling her up as he held her hands. As they walk V smirked at the driver making him gulp in fear.

"V the man looks scared..what happened?" Alice says while watching the driver zoom out of the neighborhood.

"Nothing..come on..we have school tomorrow..lets just sleep it through" smiling at her.

~~

The two headed upstairs into their own room refreshing up once inside the bathroom. When they were done they both plop on the bed and slept.

2:30am

The loud booming thunderstorm gave Alice a shivering nightmare, she was never fond of thunders when she was little in which she can remember the fright of what had happen during that time and she hated that a storm can cause misery on that particular day.

With another loud boom she screamed out of her room knocking on V.

"V-V! Ple-please let me in!" She weeped.

In seconds the door swung open revealing V in just his sweater and in his boxer, he rubbed his eyes adjusting to what's happening.

"What is your problem? I'm trying to sleep!"

"I ..I know b-but I ..I can't sleep. P-please just let me in." She begged.

Suddenly another roaring thunder caused her to scream once again but didn't even realize she was holding his body as she gripped his jacket tightly.

V noticed that she was shivering and could head slight whimpering of tears in her. He didn't say anything except held her tightly in his arms and shut the door.

"Come now Alice ..you seem tired I think it's time we both fall asleep together" he smiled.
___________________
••CUTT