Part 30

Oh my goodness i can't believe that my story rank #5 in romance.

Yesterday i saw it was #7 and today it is #5.

Thank you so much everyone for your love and support and your votes and comments and so on.......

Thank you thank you so much for liking my story. :)

******
******

He was looking at my lips then leaned towards me and i closed my eyes waiting...for him..for his lips to be on mine..to devour me...

God Liz! what are you thinking?

I opened my eyes only to see him looking at me with a shocked expression. Then his expression changed into a scowl. He took few steps back and glared at me.

''GET OUT!'' he said through his teeth.

I didn't said anything but ran out from there..from the tense environment..from him..

I ran towards my office and closed the door behind me. I leaned on it and took huge breaths.

What was that?

Why am i feeling so nervous?

Sh*t!! I gave in..how could i?

How could i let him...what would have happened if he would have kissed me?

Why was i waiting for him to kiss me?

God!! Liz you made a fool of yourself by your behaviour. Now he will think that you are too attracted towards him...

But i am attracted towards him...

No No No just stop there Liz!

Oh God! I am feeling so ashamed...how will i face him now?

I hid my face with my palms and let out a frustrated cry.

Forget it Liz and start your work.

I moved towards my chair and sat on it.

As soon as i was on my seat there was a mail on my computer.

From: @theJamesashton1

Book two tickets to Columbia. Now.

I read the text and became more nervous.

Two tickets for..whom?

It was written in my file that i need to tag along with him whenever he wants..but that time i didn't know that the situation will become like this...

I..i..can't go alone with him...

I heard another ping sound and i opened the mail.

From: @thejamesashton1

No need to do it.

Thank God!

But what cause him to changed his mind?

******

Soon it was five in the evening so i started packing my things. I closed my door and approached his but my heart started beating like a drum. After the last encounter in his office i haven't gone there. I stood at the front of his door but my heart was not willing to face him.

My eyes went to the cctv camera which was attached to the wall just above his door and i froze.

He must be watching me..