39. Misbehaving

[RECAP: Sera is now sleeping with her art teacher Mr Marek, but what will her friends think?]

School the next week was weird. Sera felt a suppressed thrill of excitement thinking about what had happened with Mr Marek but was terrified he might change his mind and go cold again.

After all it was a huge risk.

She'd had to tell Lois and Joel of course. Both of them were initially stunned though Joel tried to claim he'd seen it coming for ages.

"You still weren't expecting it to happen now though," Lois said as they sat in a secluded corner of the school cafeteria. It was too cold to eat outside. "Maybe after school ends next year."

This was about seven months away. Seven months of having to be extremely careful and discreet.

"So what's his body like?" Lois asked.

"How big is he?" This was from Joel, who was eating a sausage roll at the time and waggled it in a suggestive manner, making them giggle.

"Did he make any weird sexual demands?"

"Use turps as lube?"

Lois and Joel were making a joke of it partly to hide the fact that they were still pretty shocked by Sera's revelation. Some other students walked past them and took a nearby table, which restricted conversation.

"Just please act normally in class. Don't nudge me and give me really obvious looks all the time," Sera begged them.

Lois and Joel promised faithfully that they wouldn't. Sera didn't trust either of them but it would have to do.

"Is oil paint actually toxic?" Lois asked, licking yoghurt from the underside of a lid. "If you smeared it all over your body, would you die or anything?"

"We didn't smear any oil paint anywhere," Sera told her.

"I know that. I was just wondering. If you wanted to paint your skin, whether it would be safe or not."

"You need proper body paint for that," Joel told her. "Oil paint wouldn't dry, it would just run and smudge everywhere."

Lois looked thoughtful. "I was thinking of doing some busking in a costume. Like a living statue. Maybe paint my face gold or something."

Sera was intrigued. "You mean just stand there with a hat for people to put coins it? You'd have to look pretty spectacular. Would it be for charity?"

"For the Lois Christmas Bonus Collection Fund. I'm so broke. We can't all get paid to take our clothes of for sexy artists. Or have people stuffing fivers down our jeans," she added, directing this at Joel.

Joel grinned. He had recently had got a weekend job bartending at Orion and was rolling in tips due to his clean cut good looks and a very tight pair of Levis. "It goes in a beer glass not down my jeans. Though I mightn't mind if it did, if the customer was fit enough."

"Have you even been offered cash to go back with one of them?" Lois asked.

"Nearly every night. It's too risky though and my mum would kill me if she found out."

"Not as much as Sera's parents would kill her if they found out she was sleeping with her teacher."

This didn't help Sera's already jittery mood. "They'd go ballistic."

"When you tell them, let us know so we can come and hide under the window and listen in," Lois said.

Sera had no intention of ever telling her parents. There might be nothing to tell anyway if Mr Marek got cold feet.

"There he is now," Joel said. Sera felt her heart clench as she saw him across the dining hall. He was talking to the Geography teacher who clearly wasn't immune to his charms, tossing her hair as she spoke to him. It gave Sera a sharp pang of jealousy and insecurity.

"Miss Burrows is clearly taken with him," Lois said, stating the obvious.

It would be so much easier for him to date a colleague of his own age, Sera thought. It didn't help that Miss Burrows had ash blonde hair like Victoria. What if blondes were his thing?

"You've got nothing to worry about," Joel said, finishing his lunch and standing up to leave. "His body language is all wrong. He's not leaning towards her and he looks pretty indifferent to what she's saying. Whereas when he looks at you in class, it's like he wants to throw you over the desk and rip your clothes off. Which I suppose is pretty much what he's succeeded in doing, isn't it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in receiving a FREE sexy student-teacher short story (18+), sign up to my mailing list (click External Link):

http://www.subscribepage.com/noel

com/noel