Chapter 18

It's been three months since we first completed the mating process. The only problem is I feel like somethings wrong with me. I mean I feel perfectly fine just sometimes when I wake up, I get sick. Aubrey thinks I might be pregnant but, I don't think so cause I'm not showing yet.

She didn't listen to me and made me a doctors appointment tomorrow. Grayson walked into the room and sat beside me.

"What ya thinkin bout, babe?"

"Nothing and everything?"

"Care to share?" I shook my head. "Nah. Its nothing to worry about." He didn't push it which I'm glad and we just sat in silence for a little while. Then out of no where he asked. "Do you wanna go to the movies? I know you've been dieing to see Finding Doris and I thought why not?" I jumped up from the bed and squealed. "Yes!" I yelled and ran to the closet to get ready.

I put on my Batman short with my black ripped skinny jeans, my black Batman converse and of course my Batman Snap back. I brushed my hair which was surprisingly straight all ready. I walked out of the closet and see Grayson wearing white converse and a Superman shirt with a Superman Snap back.

"Really? Ya just had to wear Superman?" I asked him. He laughed and said. "There a show at 12:00 and it's already 10:00 and it takes bout 30 minutes to get there so we best be goin if we want some popcorn and a good seat." I grabbed his hand and dragged him down the stairs to the garage. "Which one you wanna take?" I walked up to the blue 67' Camaro and said. "This one please." He laughed bit gabbed the keys and we took off.

We got tere and got our popcorn and drank and watched the movie.

(Spoiler Alert)

Oh my gosh whenever Dori found he home when she was little and he parents wasn't there I cried. And Grayson asked me what was wrong and I told him and he laughed! He laughed at me! And then whenever she found them I was so happy! I just loved that movie so much.

(Spoiler Alert Over)

Before we went home we went out to eat and this cute little cafe and then he took me to the mall. And I got some new shoes that I am absolutely in love with. Thwy are white Hightops converse that ha she Batman vs Superman in red! Then we finally went home and by the time we got home it was already 8 o'clock. We went straight to bed.

Next Day......

I woke up to a pain in my lower stomach. I sat up and pulled the cover off of me and saw blood. I freaked out and woke Grayson up. "Grayson! Get up!" I yelled. "Whats wrong?!" He jumped up and ran to my side. He saw all the blood and picked me up and ran me to the Doctors. It hurt so much, I didn't know my eyes was closing until he told me to keep my eyes open. The only thing I remember before my eyes shut is someone yelling my name and saying miscarriage.

Grayson's p.o.v

Its been a day since Kota had her miscarriage. A day since I lost my baby. When I found out my unborn child was gone, I left. I didn't talk to anyone. I just stayed locked up in my room. The only thing running through my head was that my child was gone.

I'll never get to hold my first child, never get to see him/her smile or laugh or take there first step. All that gone.

Dakota's p.o.v

I woke up to a beeping sound. I looked around and realized I was in the hospital. I've been spending a lot of time here. I started to get up when a nurse walked in. She looked up from her clip board and smiled. "Oh good, you're up. Let me go get Dr.James." a few minutes later I'm guessing Dr.James walked in.

"Hello Dakota. How are you feeling?"

"Um... I'm okay, I guess but, what happened?" His smile faded and was replaced with a frown. "Well, there is no easy way to say this but, you had a miscarriage." I looked at him shocked. I was pregnant. All this time Aubrey was right. I had a child growing inside of me. My ,unborn baby, gone. I didn't even get a chance to meet him/her. What did I do wrong? What did I do to kill my child? What did I do to deserve this? I'll never get to see my first baby grow up and have kids of their own. I'll never get to him/her laugh or smile or anything. Its all gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup guys! I know it's terrible. And i went ahead and updated because my Dad is finally coming home tomorrow after 15 years of me not being able to see him!!! And I wanted to suprise yall. And I know their baby is gone but, don't worry it gets better! maybe..... Anyways 25 votes and 8 comments!!
Lots of Love,