xi [R]

Jungkook's POV

After collecting my food from the cafeteria lady, who, might I add, is very unfriendly, I head to the table with everyone else.

"Did you hear about the chick who got off with Hoseok? She slapped him this morning, it was quite a scene" I hear Jimin gossip to the rest of the group, keeping his voice low so that neighbouring tables wouldn't hear him.

"Who's Hoseok?" I question, sliding into a seat in between Jin and Yoongi.

"He's the school player, Hoseok is constantly jumping from person to person. People call him J-Hoe!" Jimin says louder than he perhaps should have, sinking into his seat in realisation.

I nod, making sure to make a mental note of that name.

"Speak of the devil, here he is" Namjoon grumbles, nodding towards a tall brunette sauntering into the cafeteria. He catches up with another male in front of him who just so happens to be heading right in our direction.

And said male just so happens to be Kim Taehyung.

He casually slumps into the seat opposite me, eyeing me up and down with lustful eyes.

"Hello, baby" he winks at me for the 50th time today, not taking his eyes off me the whole time.

That voice sounds so familar, its driving me insane. So deep and sensual but welcoming and warm. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out, just a squeak that is only audible to my own ears.

"Tae, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a while! Nice to see you!" Jin perks up, clearly astonished by the appearance of the brunette.

"Thought I'd just pop over and check out the new kid" His stare never leaves me as he speaks to Jin, like I'm the only person there. "What's your name, cutie?"

A blush covers my face without me being able to control it. Something about him sends butterflies in my stomach and my face to go flustered. "J-Jungkook..." I finally manage to whisper, feeling my ears heat up.

For a second, I thought I saw a flicker of surprise in his eyes but it soon disappeared, replaced with a biting of his lip and a smirk.

"I see..." Is all he says before rising from his position, turning to leave. He hesitates, looking back in my direction before leaning over and gently placing a hand under my chin. His hand forces my head to move up and lock eye contact with him, the nervous feeling returning.

Hastily, he moves his face next to mine, hot breath tickling my cheek. He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'll be back for you, baby"

-x-

Well today has been eventful.

Leaves crunching under my feet, I exit the school gates with my backpack slung over my shoulders. I wave goodbye to Yoongi who heads the other way, leaving me alone to venture home.

So I thought.

A hand tugs on my arm, pulling me into an alleyway. I scream, only to be met with the one human being I really didn't want to encounter.

Taehyung.

"What do you want?" I query, gulping hard to be rid of the lump in my throat.

"You"

Before I can react to his answer, he pushes me against a wall, my back pressed hard against the brick. His hands clamp around my wrists, holding them above my head. I try to wriggle out of his hold but don't succeed, his grip only tightening and face getting dangerously close to my own.

"I-I don't know you..." I stutter, my heart pounding in my chest like a drum. I'm pretty sure he can hear it, or feel it even, considering how close our bodies are to each other.

"Well that's the thing..." He whispers, gently kissing me on the cheek out of nowhere. My body tenses, his last words leaving me confused. "You know me very well"

Before I can process what he said, or the actions in between, his warm lips crash against mine with extreme force, moving against my own. I can't move; I can't even breathe. I just stand there, motionless, trying to take in what is happening.

Why is he doing this?

Without thinking, I move my mouth in sync with his, earning a bite on my bottom lip. I gladly open for him to enter, soon feeling his warm tongue explore my wet cavern. He lets go of my wrists and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my crotch against his. I yelp in between the kiss from being taken aback by his sudden actions.

I move my own arms around his neck and deepen the kiss by pulling his head closer to mine. We're a mess of lips and tongues, accompanied by flustered faces. It feels so wrong and yet so damn right.

His lips leave mine making them feel bare. I release a whimper from the loss in contact, only to be surprised as he connects his mouth to my neck, tugging at my shirt collar.

Leaving marks and bruises, he trails down my pale neck, a mixture of white, red and purple left behind. My hands tangle into his soft bangs, a soft moan finding its way out my lips. I can feel his hot breath against my collarbone as he leaves butterfly kisses further down. Another tug at my shirt indicates that he obviously wants to take it off.

I give him a small nod as permission, earning a smirk from Taehyung. He moves his hands down to the bottom hem of my shirt, brushing my crotch as he does so. I flinch at the contact, clearly not hidden enough as he glances up at my face with an amused expression and 'accidently' does it again.

I suck in a sharp breath as he slowly begins to lift up my shirt.

Wait.

I slap his hand. He pulls away, causing my shirt to fall back down. He looks at me with confusion, reaching out to hold my hand. I slap his hand away again, backing away until I hit the wall behind me.

"Don't touch me"

His expression turns into a worried look, one that is probably fake. He's a player, he doesn't love me at all. I've made a stupid mistake. To know I would even think this was a good idea, I must be an idiot.

I've fallen for his charms, just like everyone else.

"Baby..."

"Don't call me that, please" I plead, sliding along the wall in an attempt to get away.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I really like you..." He tries reaching out for me but I dart to the side, resulting in him almost falling over.

"No you don't. Please just stop confusing me" I sprint out of the alleyway, wanting to get as far away from him as possible.

I want to go home.

"Jungkook! Please! Jungkook! I'm not who you think I am!" He shouts after me, his voice wobbling.

I almost hesistate. Almost.

I'm not who you think I am...
What's that supposed to mean?

I carry on running in the direction of my estate, tears dripping down my cheeks.

I need someone.

I need V.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

bUT HES RIGHT THERE!!1!1!!

This is frustrating me just as much as its frustrating you ngl

Next chapter will probably be very soon as it links to this one k bye you little mushrooms :)))))