5 Song Challenge

Blake Griffin
Marvin's Room-Drake

Blake turned around on the bar stool, his vision blurring, he'd been here too long. He's been here every night ever since his girlfriend broke up with him over a stupid mistake that he'd made.

Blake stood, walking slowly as not to fall on his face. He knew that he shouldn't be driving, but he needed to see her. Blake drove the short distance to her house, slowly, and as he got out of the car it started raining. Pulling on a jacket he walked up the driveway to her door and knocked.

When she came to the door, she was surprised to see Blake standing there. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I needed to see you again." He slurred.

"Blake, have you been drinking? Come inside." She pulled him in by his arm, and closed the door behind her.

"You need to sleep this off, and then you need to leave."

"Will you lay down with me, please? I'm sorry for what I did, but I miss you like hell."

She nodded slowly, moving towards him.

"Please don't leave me again. I miss you so much, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you forgive me. I still love you."

"Blake, I can't talk about this with you."

"Just one more chance." He mumbled.

DeAndre Jordan
Exchange-Bryson Tiller

DeAndre smiled as she turned around and walked over to him. "Come on, you're walking too slow."

DeAndre and her have been talking and hanging out for quite some time now, and he felt he was ready to take things farther. He'd just made his way back into her good graces after a recent fight they'd had.

They went out to a club and she was dancing with someone else, he immediately became jealous and interrupted them both. That made her mad because she didn't understand why he was mad, because he told her he didn't want to take things farther.

"I want you."

"I want you too, DeAndre. I'm done fighting it."

Ben Simmons
3005-Childish Gambino

Ben walked over to his car, smiling to himself. He hadn't seen his girlfriend since draft night and he had a break during the summer league to go and visit her finally. He'd just gotten off his plane and was headed back to her apartment.

Once he was there, he ran up the stairs and knocked on her door. She appeared, and was shocked to see him. Ben hadn't told her he was coming, and he was happy he put a smile on her face. "Ben, baby!" She exclaimed, jumping up into his arms.

"I missed you so much, and you look so much better than on FaceTime."

She laughed, pulling him into her apartment. "Tell me how is it playing in the big league. I'm so proud of you."

Ben cheesed hard from having those words come from her mouth. She's always been loyal, and supported him in no matter what he had to do. Ben knew they would be together for a long time.

"It's great, but it would be better if you were up there with me."

Paul George
From Time-Drake ft. Jhene Aiko

Paul stared at the girl laying his arms, and a smile spread across his face.

"I'm glad you were able to come over." He said to her.

"Yeah, I needed to see you and I know you love me, but the things people say make me think otherwise."

He cupped the side of her face with his right hand, making her look up at him. "I love you, don't doubt us. Forget what people are saying about us, I don't want that to get between us and our time together. This is everything, and I don't want to lose you."

She tugged on her bottom lip with her teeth, her eyes roaming his face. "I love you, Paul."

He smiled a bit, bringing her lips to his. Paul kissed her softly. "I love you, too. I know we're going to be together for a long time. No doubting that."

Kelly Oubre Jr.
My Heart Belongs To You-Jodeci

Kelly placed a kiss on her forehead, twirling her around in a circle and then back into his arms.

"I can't wait until we're married baby," she sighed contently laying her head down on his chest.

"I'm more than ready to be your husband. My heart is yours."

Kelly was invited to a close friends wedding, and he'd recently proposed to his girlfriend so they were both still on a high from that night.

"I don't doubt it, Kelly. You've showed me how faithful you are and how far you'll go to make me happy."

"Whatever you want and whatever you need, I will do it. You deserve it, and it's only right. You've been there for me through everything, and I appreciate you. I love you, baby."

She smiled, toying with his curls. "I don't deserve you."

"I should be saying that to you." He dipped down, his lips connecting to hers.