0.1

Olivia's POV

I woke up to the beautiful smell of breakfast. I walk downstairs into the kitchen to my mom cooking and Cameron on his phone. No surprise. He seemed really happy, well I mean tour is starting back up again.

"Liv, come here!" he yelled as I made it to the bottom step. I ran over to him and he had messages from the magcon manager Bart. As I started reading it he screamed "YOUR COMING TO MAGCON WITH MEEEEEEE!"

I smiled as hard as I could it hurt. I hugged him and asked him who else was in this tour.

"Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Daniel, Blake, Hunter, Brandon, Jacob, & some people like Johnny Orlando will be making some stops with us." And that's the moment when I started thinking, this is going to be a good time.

I have talked to Blake before and me and Jacob have been friends for a while now.

"Is Johnny the only special guest?" I asked Cam. "No, Nash and Hayes will be at like 3 of our shows" Great. I used to be friends with Hayes until he started going out with this girl that he knew I hated and then just started to bully me I guess you could say.

"Anyone else?"

"Jack and Jack might." YES! Jack J was my basketball buddy. Yes I am not a girly girl, I would rather play basketball with Jack J than go out to a dance or something. And Jack G was just honesty like my second brother.  "They have tooooo!" I whined. Cam smiled at me and said that's it and I should go get ready cause we are going to go somewhere after breakfast.

We ate breakfast and I went up in my room and got ready. I picked out my adidas shirt and shoes and a pair of ripped jeans and got changed.

 I picked out my adidas shirt and shoes and a pair of ripped jeans and got changed

I done my makeup which was just mascara and concealer. I walked downstairs to Cameron with Jack and Jack. I ran and gave Jack G and big hug as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm here too!" I herd Johnson say so I got off of Gilinsky and ran over and gave Johnson and hug also but as I hugged he lifted me up and spun around.

"Oh my god what are you guys here for? Not that i'm complaining which i'm not but why?" I asked them. "We missed you!" Johnson said. Gilinsky added in "Actually we are coming on tour with y'all. But yes we did miss you!" as he kissed my cheek.

"What?!" I asked looking at Cam. "I wanted to surprise you!" He replied. "Well I am going to pack, when do we leave?"

"two days!" Johnson yelled as I walked upstairs. I got a notification telling me I was added into a groupchat.

MAGCON BAES❤️😂 *groupchat convo*

Cam😽- Hey boysssss

Me- Ugh thankssss 🙄

Gilinsky😽❤️- Cam how dare you forget my sis 😱❤️

Cam😽- My sis**

Blake🤓- what you look like?

Me-  Go look at my insta : @ liv99 (A/N not real lol)

Hunter😋- Is this you?😏

Jacob💟- yep! thats my bestfran right there!☺️

Brandon☺️- you know her already?

Cam😽- yep, they met at vidcon and haven't stopped talking since.

Carter💪🏻- hey little dallas, finally joining our tour?

Aaron🤘🏻- I can't wait for tour!

Daniel🎤- Where are we going first? I forget lol 😂

Johnson🏀❤️- ooo boi this gonna be littt

Nash😈- ma boys (and gurl) I get to see you for the first 3 stops but then me and Hayes are going on a trip. Wish we could postpone the trip but we cant 😢

Hayes😒- Yeah

Cam😽- dont worry man we will have plenty time together!

Me- Johnson take me to the bball court i wanna play some hoops🏀

Johnson🏀❤️- Im on it, meet me downstairs

Hunter😋- sporty eh?

Daniel🎤- NOBODY ANSWERED ME 😂😂

Cam😽- Sorry dude but new york i think

Johnny😎- Sickk dudee 😈

*End of convo*

"So wheres the court?" Johnson asked as he pulled out of the driveway. "Right behind that booster juice" I said pointing to a new booster juice.

"Okay sick, lets go"

——
edited:)