Chapter 30

I'm having a had time convincing Se- Nate, caught myself that time, anyway I had trouble convincing that we should wait and ride with Chris to the college.

"He can go by himself!" Nate whispered yelled at me. "Come on Nate he's new to this country." I pleaded. "And we're new to this state." He said with a 'duh' tone.

I pulled out the big guns. I took out my lower lip a little and took out my puppy eyes. "Pwease Nate-y. He's my friend." I said in a baby voice while I stepped towards him and hovered my lips over his but not close enough for us to kiss. Which I guess he didn't like.

"If I say yes will you stop teasing me." I nod and he sighs heavily. "Fine we'll wait for blondey."

"Thanks." I said a gave him a big smile. "You promised me something." He stated. I leaned in to kiss him but before I could someone cleared their throat and our heads whipped to the person.

"Oh! Hey Chris." I say with a friendly tone. "Umm.. Hey. I wanted to ask if you guys wanted to ride together to USC in the shuttle they have with me." He asked.

"Yeah we where about to ask you that." Noah asked? That was Noah right? Yeah I remember Sam's Noah now. I gotta write all this down.

"Ok cool let's go cause the shuttles outside." Nick informed us.

"Wait what about your luggage?" Chris had his confused face on right now. "Well since college is a new start we wanted to leave our stuff with our parents and buy new stuff here to go along with our new start." Oh my god that sound completely and utterly stupi-

"That makes so much since." Chris interrupted my thoughts. Really cause I though I couldn't have said anything even more stupid. "That boy trust everything that comes out of your mouth." Noah whispered in my ear on the way to the shuttle.

"Be glad he did." I said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride wasn't as long as I thought. I mean LAX and  USC are not as far away from each other as I thought.

We past through the gates and it was beautiful. They had flowers to match the school colors. We went towards the lady sitting in front of a table and a red banner that said "Welcome Incoming and Returning Trojans" in yellow colors.

"Umm excuse me but where do we sign in?" I asked with a sweet voice. The lady looked up at me and yelled. "OH MY LORD I JUST LOVE YOUR HAIR!!" I blushed a little with embarrassment and a little flattered. The boys behind me where laughing and holding on to their stomachs.

"I hope you guys have stomach aches later." I turn back to the crazy lady and repeated myself. "Do you know where we sign in?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Right here, Shirley !" She said with a smile a little too big for me. Wait! What the hell did she call me?!!

"What did you call me?" I asked with confusion written all over my face. "Shirley. You know like Shirley Temple. Cause of the hair." The boys where at the point of tears and I just rolled my eyes. I didn't get why this was so funny.

"Okay just put your name here and birthday here." She said while pointing out where. I waited for the boys to finish and then the crazy blonde lady spoke up. "You all admitted a tad late, all except Mr. Jones here." She said pointing to Chris. "No offense or anything but I have no idea how the 4 of you got accepted so late." She said while looking at a paper.

"Luck." Noah spoke up. She shrugged and continued. "Any-who we have very little dorm rooms left for the 4 of you but this is what I'm going to do." She said with excitement in her eyes. "You three will be in a 3 person dorm room." She said pointing to Noah, Nick, and Nate. God I'm getting better with the names. Someone give me a high 5.

"Any Little Miss Campbell you will share a 2 person dorm room with a Taylor Palmer." Ok sharing a room with a complete stranger. "Wow! Taylor has had 5 different roommates in this past 2 years. So just be careful."

I just hope she doesn't steal my clothes for herself. I hate when people get to comfortable and just go through you stuff and wear it.

"Here are your keys and you are free to go." She handed me and the boys one of those USC necklaces where you can put you keys in. I forgot what you call them, whatever.

"Are you guys hungry cause I am." I say and they all shout. "YEAH!" what a bunch of animals my friends are.

"I believe you owe me something." Nate says while placing his hands on my waist. I close the gap and give him a nice little peck on the lips. "Really? That's it?" I nod my head and we make our way to the nearest restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bro I'm so full." Noah said. "That's cause you ate two bowls!" Chris pointed out. "So did you !" Noah shot back. "But it's not me complaining." Nick laughed and Nate chuckled while leaning back and placing his hand behind me. "Smooth." I whispered to Nate.

"I know." He responded. It turned out that we went shopping first and I only bought 5 pairs of jeans, a couple of shirts, 3 shorts, some underwear, and 1 pair of workout clothes.

Nate kept saying that just cause they are out of sight they shouldn't be out of mind. Which is pretty smart.

Until further notice that's all I needed.

We where at Chipotle for the first time.Noah claimed that he needed to try more than just one thing to make sure he can come back here and not get bored of the same thing.

I honestly didn't know how he is so build and strong but not fat as hell. Cause he eats like non stop.

"Ready to go back and check out our dorms?" Chris asked us. "Yup" "Yeah" "Sure" "Whatever" We all answered at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent some time in the boys dorm since they have it all to themselves.

"Want me to walk you to your dorm?" Nate asked me. "I'll be fine." I said while heading out. "Cam-Elena come on it's almost 11 at night." He almost let my name slip.Thank god I wasn't the only one having trouble.

"I can handle myself."

"Okay. Then text me or call me once you get there. And leave your bags here I'll drop it off tomorrow." I nod and start looking for C101. Once I found it I put the key in but before I could turn the knob the door went open wide. 

I'm greeted with a girl with beautiful brown hair flowing down her back. She smiles at me and i return it. "Hi." She waves sheepishly. "My names Taylor. I guess your my new roommate." I nod not trusting my voice right now.

"What's your name?" She asked while I placed my purse on the empty bed. I take a deep breath and say what I practice mentally all day. I turn around with a kind smile on my face.

"I'm Elena Campbell." She smiled back at me and I prepared myself for a new life as Elena Campbell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end.

Thanks for reading ! ❤️

Thank you guys for all the support while writing this book. Means so much! ❤️😭

Till Next Time
-Mari 💖