Word Gets Around (Kyrie Irving) -Niee-

So this one's for NieeNiee ! I really liked writing this so I hope you like it! Tell me what you think (:

-Niee's POV-

I need to tell someone. I need to. I could barely think though. Is this really happening?

I was looking down at my pregnancy test and it was positive. My husband and I had protected sex but I guess the condom didn't work... I can't tell him yet though.

I don't know how Kyrie would react. I mean, he's still on a high from winning the NBA championship last week.

After debating on what to do for a while, I finally called up one of my best friends, Savannah James. She's of course married to LeBron James, my husband's best friend.

"Hey Niee. What's up?"Savannah answered the phone.

I spoke,"Hey, I really need to talk to you and LeBron. Can y'all come over for a few minutes?" "Yeah, of course. We'll be there in 10 minutes,"she quickly replied before hanging up.

I paced around the living room, waiting for the two to come over. Thankfully Kyrie had gone out with some of his friends, so he wasn't going to be home soon.

The doorbell rang and I quickly opened the door. There were Savannah and LeBron James. "Hey Niee,"LeBron greeted. I smiled a bit, giving them quick hugs.

"Thanks for coming, you two. Come on in,"I said, holding the door open for them.

As we walked into the living room, Savannah replied,"No problem, boo. What's up?" We all sat on the couches and I took a deep breath before announcing,"I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god. Congratulations Niee!"Savannah exclaimed, hugging me.

LeBron added,"Yeah, that's great. I can't believe Kyrie's gonna be a dad. How excited was he when you told him?"

I spoke,"Uh.. I kinda sorta haven't told him yet."

"What? Why not?"LeBron questioned.

I replied,"I'm scared of what he'll say. I don't think he wants a kid right now." "You have to tell him,"Savannah insisted. I bit my lip as LeBron said,"Yeah. This is big news. And I honestly think Kyrie will be extremely happy."

"I'll think about it. But please don't tell Kyrie,"I pleaded. He responded,"Don't worry. I promise I won't. That's your job, not mine."

I nodded, giving them a small smile. "Thanks guys. I'm glad I have you two as friends."

-LeBron's POV-

I was hanging out with some of my fellow Cavaliers and having a great time.

But I couldn't stop thinking about how Niee's pregnant with Kyrie's child, and he doesn't even know. I know I promised Niee I wouldn't tell Kyrie, but that doesn't mean I can't confide this information in someone else.

J.R. was sitting right beside me so I tapped him on the shoulder and said,"Aye, I gotta tell you something."

J.R. faced me and asked,"What's up?"

"Niee told Savannah and I that she's pregnant. Kyrie has no idea about it though,"I informed. I let out a deep breath. Okay, I really needed to tell someone that. I feel better now.

"Yo, you for real?"J.R. responded with wide eyes. I nodded. "Yeah. Don't tell Kyrie though. Niee wants to tell him herself."

He replied,"Of course not. You gotta trust me, man."

-Kyrie's POV-

Tristan told me that some of the guys were hanging out at a bar, so I decided to go there for a few minutes after going out with some childhood friends.

I walked into the bar and saw J.R. first. I patted him on the back as I sat beside him. "Hey man. What's up?"I greeted. J.R. dapped me up. "Sup Kyrie?"

"Where the others at?"I asked, looking around. He replied,"LeBron and Iman went home. Tristan's in the bathroom and I don't know where Channing wondered off." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well I got some big news, my man,"I said, getting ready to tell him about my new shoes that are going to release later this year.

"Oh, Niee told you she's pregnant?"

My heart stopped for a second. Did I really just hear that. "Wait... What're you talking about?"I asked.

J.R.'s eyes widened. "Shit, you didn't know. Fuck... Niee and LeBron are gonna kill me."

"Are you for real now? Niee's actually pregnant?"I asked. He quickly replied,"I'm not saying anything."

"I'm gonna go talk to her,"I said, standing up.

J.R. begged,"Don't tell Niee I told you. She'll kick my ass." I ignored him and left.

-Niee's POV-

Kyrie walked into the house, looking anything but happy. "Hey baby. Did you have fun with your friends?"I greeted with a smile.

He ignored my question and asked one of his own. "When were you planning on telling me that you are pregnant?"

My eyes widened. How did he find out?! I felt like throwing up, and not just because I'm pregnant.

"Kyrie, I can explain..."

"Why did I have to hear from fricking J.R. that my wife's pregnant? Do you know how ridiculous that is, Niee? Why wouldn't you just tell me?"he questioned.

I teared up. "Please don't be mad Kyrie. I was planning on telling you. I just didn't want you to be upset,"I whispered.

"Why would I be upset? Niee, I love you. If I'm able to raise a child with you, I'm obviously going to be happy."

I felt so relieved. "I'm so sorry Kyrie. You're right. I was just scared,"I said, walking over to him.

Kyrie smiled softly, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and mumbled,"I can't believe we're having a kid together. That's amazing, Niee. I love you so much."

I smiled. "I love you too, Kyrie."

"Now, we should probably get you to the doctor. Yenno, to make sure everything's okay. And I wanna know if our child's a boy or girl. We gotta buy toys and clothes. Oh, and we need to decorate a room for our prince or princess,"he quickly spoke.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Baby, I'm like a week pregnant. You're rushing way too much. Just chill,"I giggled.

Kyrie replied,"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just super excited I get to start a family with my queen." I smiled, kissing him. "You're the cutest,"I said, hugging him once again.