|Seven|

Meryl's Pov

I woke up to an empty bed again hugging the pillow tightly to my chest like I do with my teddy. I don't know how I can sleep without my teddy but with him I can as if I belong with him, in his arms.

I stretched my arms and yawn tiredly. It's already 7:00 am according to the clock hang up of the wall. I got up and went in the bathroom. I look at myself in the large mirror and saw that my hair was everywhere and I was in his white shirt. I blushed at the thought as I recalled the happenings of the previous night.

He is the first person to see me in so less clothing. At first I felt ashamed and anger towards him but if I think about it now I don't feel that same emotion instead I feel like it's normal.

I shook my head to clear my head, being too close with him is effecting me. I don't know why I feel safe and secure with him when he is the one who had taken me away from my home.

I sighed as my thoughts conflict with one another but leading to no conclusion. I stripped and took a shower to calm myself.

I realized I don't have any spare clothes but the one I wore yesterday or the one I wore when I was brought here. I couldn't find my dress and so I wore the wore the one he had given to me yesterday along with the undergarments.

I made my way out of his room and towards the kitchen. Yesterday's exploration help me knowing the house a little better. I entered the kitchen and found the fridge stock unlike yesterday. I smiled a little because now I can make whatever I like.

I started making breakfast for the both of us. Once I was done I smiled at the food infront of me but my smile disappeared when I realized that I don't even know whether he is at home or not.

What if he had went out? What if he... the front doorbell went off breaking me out of my trance.

I walked towards it and opened it to found the beta standing there. When he saw that I was on the other side of the door he smiled widely at me. I gave him a smile in return and ushered him in.

"Luna." He bowed his head as a sign of respect towards me. I shuffled nervously from his action as I'm not used to this kind of treatment. He raised his head up and offered me his hand to shake. "I'm Damien, the Beta." His smile was still plastered on his face.

Damien was handsome, with his brown hair, grey eyes and well built body. He was huge but not as huge as Alpha King and also not as handsome as him.

"Please call me Meryl, Beta Damien." I shook his hand and stated with an awkward smile.

"I will if only you call me Damien." I smiled at him widely as I nodded my head letting go of his hand. At least I've found someone who is friendly here.

He sniffed the air twice and moaned. "I smell food." He stated with wide eyes.

"I made some breakfast. Would you like some?" I offered him politely. I have made enough for at least three people and also I can always make more.

"I can't, I've to meet the King now." He said his voice sad.

"Oh." If the King had called him than that means he is at home now.

"I should go now." I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay." He smiled again and turned around to walk up the stairs but I stopped him. "Wait."

"Yes?" He turned back around and question.

"Can you please tell me him to come down for breakfast?" I requested him with a hesitant smile.

"Sure, I would." He said with a tiny smile and went up the stairs. I turned back around and made my way to the kitchen.