m.

" Babe? " I called out to D'wight.

I walked into the room, seeing him sprawled across the bed in nothing but briefs and socks. He was reading a book. I crawled into the bed, rubbing my dick across his ass as I kissed his ear.

" Where are the children? " I bit down on his neck.

" They're with Destiny. " he turned over under me, wrapping his legs around my waist. " And that means we're home alone. " he turned me over so that he was on top.

" You sure you ready? " I slapped his ass, and he hissed.

" Show me whatchu' got, old man. " he taunted me.

" Oh really? "

I crashed my lips into his, caressing his back in the process. I lied him down in front of me, pulling my shirt over my head. I dove back down to his lips, beginning to kiss and lick his neck. He was clawing my back as I nibbled on his skin. I loved it when he moaned. I slid his briefs down, slowly. I opened his legs up, lining myself up at his pink hole.

" Daddy misses you. " I cooed

" Stop playing, jack ass. " D'wight chuckled.

I wasted no time. I quickly put my tongue into action, sending him into pure ecstasy. He grabbed the back of my head, pushing me further into him as I shook my head. He moaned loudly as I continued to tongue fuck him senseless.

He pulled me up, pushing me beside him. He got up, tugging at my belt buckle. He unloosened it, unbottoned my pants, and slid them down, slightly. He grabbed my hard dick, licking the tip. He kissed it a few times before putting it into his mouth. His plump lips moving up and down my shaft had me saying words I didn't know existed. He took my length all the way into his throat, and I had to breath deeply.

" Damn, D. " I looked down at him. He chuckled, sucking on the head and jacking me off at the same time.

" How you like that? " he asked, seductively.

" I'm no where near satisfied. " I slid out of bed, taking my pants all the way off. I went into the closet, pulling out a condom and the lube. When I came back, he was waiting on me with the perfect arch. " You must miss daddies dick? "

" You just don't know. " he bit his bottom lip.

I quickly put the condom on, applying lube to his hole and my dick. I slowly slid into him, loving the fact that he's still tight. I slowly pushed my thick inches inside of him, letting him adjust. I started to stroke him, hearing those faint moans that I loved. I wanted him to be louder, so I picked up the pace.

" Slow. " he told me.

" Faster? " I replied, digging deeper inside of him. The white cream started to coat the condom, so I knew that I was hitting the right spot.

He pushed back on me all the way, causing me to stop. He turned on his back, and opened his legs. I pushed him further up on the bed and pushing inside of him. He placed his hands on my inner thighs, guiding my strokes.

" Tell me you love it? " I growled, and I felt him shiver under me. " Tell me! "

" Nhnn. " he shook his head.

I got closer to him, kissing on him while I grinded into him, slowly. He whimpered, feeling up and down my back. He lowly begged me to stop, but I wasn't stopping.

" Why don't you tell daddy you love his dick? " I whispered into his ear. He squeezed my ass, thinking that would make me stop.

" I-I.." he stuttered.

" You what? " I smirked.

I put his arms around my neck, picking him up off of the bed. I walked him over to the wall, placing his back to it. I pumped in and out of him, kissing him passionately.

" You love me? " I asked him.

" Terrell? " he moaned, feeling up and down my chest. " I-I'm cumming. "

" Do it for me. " I nodded, and without any hesitation, the white liquid oozed out of his dick head, shooting three times. I stopped because I know how he is once he gets his nut. He pushed me onto the bed as I took the condom off. He took my dick into his wet mouth once again, making me tense up. The way he kept deepthroating me, I was about to go into hibernation.

" Baby? Baby? " I said, breathlessly. He didn't stop, he kept going. The tip of my dick touched his tonsils as I felt the liquid dripping down his throat. I held my head, catching my breath as he slowly eased off of my dick.

" Been a while, I can tell. " he smiled at me.

" That's was good, I ain't even going to lie. I'm tired as shit now. "

We both got up, getting into the shower and washing each other clean.

" Before you hypnotized me, " I started and he laughed. " I wanted to ask if you would come to one of the houses to do some interior designing? "

" I sure will, baby. " I pecked his lips.