CHAPTER 23

Hey guys, here is a new chapter... I wrote two chapters today because I was feeling good today and my 4am mind has lots of ideas I don't want to forget...plz comment and vote...plz share my story so I can get more reads...that reads and votes are what makes me want to write more because I feel happy knowing people want me to write and that they love it...anyyywayyyy i talk to much...let's get to the story now shall we...OK I need to stop...stop...

Enjoy!!!!

*****************************************

Zaid and I both wait outside for our car to arrive. I woke up early because i was too excited to stay in bed any longer. I took a shower and dressed myself. I think my outfit is cute today (see above) . I was feeling pretty proud of myself. My make up was also on point, not too much or too less, just the perfect natural look I was going for.

Zaid is not looking bad himself I have to admit. He is wearing a long sleeve gray shirt that stuck to his body, outlining his muscular arms, the sleeves were pulled up to his elbows and black pants (see above). His hair was on the same quiff style, his jawline was so noticeable, it was set, making him look tougher and guarded.

Suddenly he turns to look at me and I quickly look away, hoping he didn't notice that I was literally drooling over him. What? I couldn't help it when my eyes decide for themselves what they find attractive.

Omg I find him attractive.

I mean cmon..you can't lie about that Nadia.

Trutru...alright, I admit, he is cute...OK maybe even hot.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the corner of his lip lift up into a smirk.

That's never a good sign.

"Don't worry...your not the only one who thinks i am cute...I am famous for my looks," zaid says. I roll my eyes. Selfish brat.

" I would rather gag myself than think that," I snap back. He laughs like I didn't even say anything.

" hey at least give me some credit... Tell me you have ever been around a guy like me," he says and points at himself.

" your right, I have never been around a selfish jerk airhead like you. And let me tell you, now that I have...its not something fun" I replied shaking my head slowly.

" someone is being rude," he says.

" only to you, because I am a very generous person and give back what they give me," I replied.

" so your saying, I am rude to you?" He asks innocently.

" omg why in the world would you ever think that...you have been treating me like a princess...of course your not an ass," I say, making sure the sarcasm is visible in my voice.

He rolls his eyes. " oh cmon...this is me being nice, if anything I think I am being pretty nice to you," zaid says.

If this is him being nice then I am afraid to see him when he is not so nice.

Our car arrives, the bell boy hands the keys to Zaid. I get in next to Zaid as he gets in the drivers side and starts the car.

**********************************

We have been driving around for 6 to 7/hours now. For far we have visited a history museum, and a amusement park and many other places I couldn't remember because I was already busy think about our next stop. The aquarium. I love sea animals and going to the Aquarium has got to be the best part of today. I had to talk Zaid into coming here. He said he hated sea animals so we had a short argument about that until he finally gave in.