All this time

A year went by after that night and neither of them spoke because Terrence had a job offer to teach in France. So he took it and left without a word to anyone not even Shawn. So tht left s very distraught Taraji she cried very single night since he left.

Taraji: It was after school so staff wanted to get drinks and of course Tasha drunk self drugged me along. Her and Shawn got engaged about 4 months ago. I just miss Terrence alot, i just dont understand wht i did for him to just up and leave. But I've been seeing someone he is so sweet and kind but my heart still belongs to Terrence.

He is no doubt sexy as hell but he can't take his place

He is no doubt sexy as hell but he can't take his place. Just then I see a very familiar walking into the staff office. He turned around and saw me and we both froze as our eyes locked and everything just stopped. " Hi Taraji long time no see " he stated while staring intensely at me. I just broke down and just cried. He came over and pulled me in his arms i tried fighting back but when it came to him, I couldn't resist him. "You left me without a word" i cried into his chest staining his shirt. " Ik you don't understand but i just had to go to protect you". I pushed him away " so you couldn't call or anything you just left me, and im a fool cause i still love you with all my heart.i screamed at him with all the emotion i had in me. "Bab"- "no Terrence you don't get that right anymore". He was about to break down but sucked it up. Just then Tasha and Shawn walked in and over to us and i couldn't stand to look at him any longer i just had to get away. "Taraji wait i can ex- "no you don't need to explain a damn thing to me your actions spoke louder than your words. I gave my heart to you and you broke it, i loved you Terrence damn it. But thts over now so goodbye". Then i walked away with tears streaming down my eyes leaving everyone in awe...