5

They took a step forward and Stark pushed them back, "It doesn't like the tasers. We were doing fine before you came in. You're setting it off," his voice full of warning.

It didn't take long for him to make them leave.

I visibly relaxed, watching as he sat down where he had been standing before they came in.

I watched him from my spot in the corner for a few moments before I got up. I cautiously crept in front of him before staring at the door.

"They're not going to come back in," he informed me.

I stared at him for a moment before standing back up to my full height, leaning down so the tip of my muzzle was almost touching his shoulder.

He tensed as I sniffed him.

When I was sure that I learned his scent, I pulled away, giving his chest a nudge with my muzzle and giving a happy chatter.

He laughed slightly, extending a hand towards me.

I recoiled slightly before staring at his hand having an internal debate.

He watched me cautiously.

I slowly moved my head so the tip of my nose touched his hand.

He smiled widely and the door opened again.

I recoiled until I noticed it was Clint. I gave a happy chatter.

"What the hell are you doing Tony? It could've killed you Tony!"

I tilted my head and chattered curiously.

"But it didn't," Tony said in a 'duh' tone before continuing, "Its' eyes tell you what it's going to do," Tony said standing up and petting my neck.

"C'mon Clint, don't be a chicken. It's basically a giant scaley puppy,".

Clint took a few steps forward, stopping a few feet in front of me.

I stepped forward and did the same thing I did with Tony, leaning forward so the tip of my muzzle barely skimmed over his shoulder taking in his scent better than I had before.

I pulled back nudging his chest lightly with a chatter.

Clint extended his hand and touched my muzzle, he smiled lightly at me.

Tony said, "See? It's not aggressive like everyone's been trying to make it seem, just lonely,".

I looked over at Tony and chattered happily slightly wagging my tail.

Clint moved his hand to my neck and started petting me.

Tony mimicked his actions.

After a while Bruce came in and noticed us before face-palming, "This is not what I meant when I said to go visit the dinosaur Tony,".