A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 4)

Lloyd's POV
Walking away from her is the best thing I've ever done, "Babe!! Why didn't you helped me? And why did you leave me back there." She said, I answered with silence; not gonna waste my time explain the details, "Hello? Are you deaf? Answer me!" She yells, "No." I said "Answer my question." She said "No." I said "Why?" She asks "Because, I don't care anymore." I blankly said "W-what?! You're joking, r-right." She stutters "No, I'm not, I'm so sick of being your guinea pig, I'm sick of me doing your bidding. It's like you think of me as nothing." I yelled, her expression of fear and heartbreak satisfied me but unfortunately it made me feel bad.

I'm not gonna stand here and just wait so I left her there, I was so happy but sad, I texted my "partner" to tell her what am I feeling.
Text Convo:
Status: Online
"I dumped my girlfriend, but I need help."
"Oh really now?"
"It was satisfying but kinda depressing."
"You'll get over it."
"You sure? How about a meet and greet?"
"Sure, at the park, 7:00 pm."
"Alright."

~Time skip~

She's late, there's barely any people left here which one is her? "Hey are you CandyDragon305?" A girl asked "Yes, but call me Lloyd." I answered "Great! I'm Y/N." She smiles. Several minutes we talked all about ourselves but Y/N is so familiar....