Aerophobia {64}

He avoided eye contact with me and backed away from me. Then without a glance back over his shoulder he exited my apartment and I heard his car drive away.

I sat back down onto the couch and tried to block him from my mind. This was the right thing to do. He still had a girlfriend and I wasn't going to keep being the girl on the side. I had to put a stop to it. It hurts but I have been through worse.

Finn drifted into my mind. The more I thought about him the angrier I got. I had a good cry about him but now I was ready to move on. He and Allison..or was it Ashley? Him and whatever her name was deserve each other.

Life moves on and I was ready to move on with my life. I decided to focus on packing up my clothes since I still had a lot of things that needed to be packed.

I hauled my luggage from the corner of my room and placed them on my bed. Inside it, I packed my purses and clutches. I found two mesh travel sized bags and I put my undergarments inside those. As I was searching through my belongings I found the three piece travel set that I got from Victoria Secret.

In the first bag I filled it with my makeup products. I didn't realize how much makeup I had till I was struggling to close the case. After shutting it I got the second case and filled it with my bath and hair supplies. In my final case I filled it with other things that I would need.

I placed the three piece travel set into my suitcase and was surprised to see that there was more space. I also threw in some tank tops, leggings, and shoes. Finally the suitcase was full and I shut it close and grabbed my handbag.

Inside my handbag I filled it with everything else. I felt like I was overpacking. But if I was flying somewhere for two weeks or more then I wanted to be prepared for anything that could happen.

After my hand bag was full I got my small shoulder bag and stuffed it with my documents that I needed to fly. I felt exhausted and I regretted waiting last minute to pack.

After I was done packing I hauled my packed bags into the living room. Me packing distracted my mind. But, now that I was done my mind drifted to a certain brown eyed boss.

I felt guilty. When I closed my eyes all I saw was the hurt in his eyes.

You did the right thing. He needs to realize that you won't be his dirty secret anymore. If he wants you he needs to end it with Valentina.

I sighed since my subconscious was right. If this was the right thing to do then why did it feel so wrong.

I was distracted as my stomach growled and I realized that I didn't eat yet. Inside the fridge was water and bread. I wanted something greasy and unhealthy. I quickly ordered some plain pizza from the pizza shop that was in the center.

Twenty minutes later the pizza arrived and I dived right in. Mid way of finishing my second slice Jason came home. He was quiet as we ate the pizza together. I was sick of the silence so I made conversation with him.

He was surprised I was talking to him since last night I was mute. After a couple of minutes we eased into easy conversation. As Maria got home we continued conversation. I noticed that she was slightly off. Her laugh seemed fake...what are you doing Delilah? You're being paranoid. I shook it off since I was most likely letting my past events affect me now.

I set my phone alarm for very early in the morning since Nate texted me that he would be at my place by 5am. Even though it wasn't that late, I felt all the pent up exhaustion coming out. I quickly got into my bed and drifted off to sleep.

My alarm rang and I heard someone groan into their pillow. I got into the shower and cleaned up myself. I pulled my hair into a bun and threw on a sweatshirt, leggings, and flipflops. When I went into the kitchen I saw Jason and Maria in the kitchen while they talked on the phone to someone.