Preference

blub

Preference: What they do wrong during your period

(A/N: The Edmund one happened to me last night. I'm not even on it and I was crying. Le sigh. *Wallows in tears knowing I will forever be a Cancer and we are emotional people sometimes*)

Caspian

Caspian decided to tickle you.

Alright, so he didn't exactly do it on purpose. You and him have tickle fights on a regular basis when it isn't that oh so pleasant time of the month. You hadn't gotten the chance to tell him that your monthly gift had arrived before he attacked you. You screamed and tried to get him off of you, but he thought you were just being dramatic. Now he's never going to hear the end of it.

Peter

Peter. Picked. A. Sad. Movie.

You got home from work one day to see Peter popping a movie into the DVD player. Naturally, you sat down and started to watch it with him. What you didn't know was that Peter had picked your least favorite movie ever.

The Velveteen Rabbit. (A/N: You've probably never seen this movie. You are blessed. Don't try to watch it.)

A few tears here, a few tears there were released from both of you. However, at the end? Grab a bucket, Pete. You're going to need it.

You sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed. Peter was so confused. He was really worried until you told him why you were crying, to which he cuddled you, told you not to do that again, got you chocolate and put on the first episode of Sherlock.

Edmund

Edmund killed your pawn in chess.

Ed couldn't have picked a worse time to teach you chess. You got really attached to this one pawn on the board and made Ed promise to not kill that particular piece. In the end, Edmund had you cornered. You said you would give up your king if Ed didn't kill the pawn. You gave up you king and with that Edmund ended the game, but not before knocking over the special pawn. You were tired and emotional and burst out into tears.

Edmund immediately picked the pawn back up and knelt down beside you, trying to apologize for something he didn't know would affect you this much. You quickly told him why you got so upset and he calmed down a little bit, still frazzled.