Ch.4 - I'm Surrounded by Insanity: Siblings and Best Friends.

“Spongebob is gay Av!” Tyler exclaimed, waving his arms towards the T.V.

“No he’s not! He’s a yellow sponge! And he’s fudging awesome!” Avery retorted.

“He’s a gay mofo,” he muttered under his breath, “And his best friend is a gay retard.”

“Shut up you meanie! Don’t make fun of my favorite show!” Avery cried her eyes big and wide, “You hurt my feelings!”

“Na, na, na, na, na!” Tyler stuck his tongue out at her.

I shook my head at the bickering two at the foot of my bed, my best friends; the kindergartners. The duo was fighting over an episode of Spongebob, while I sat on my bed carefully watching the two. No, I’m serious. If I don’t watch those two…they’ll probably end up flooding the dorm or something. Believe me, more chaotic things have happened.

Plop!

I frowned, what was that sound…oh! It was my ringtone, which indicated that I had received a text.

I sighed heavily and rolled over to snatch my phone from the bedside table. I slid the unlock button and tapped to the text icon.

Addiie >;]

Skydee! Wen u comin bck home? Mom nd dad miss you! So does Lexi, Nate, and mee! We hve the annual ball thing event cmin up! Blck formal this tyme! CALL ME NOOW.

I laughed; Adeline’s text slang was just too funny to read. Hey don’t judge me. I know I’m supposed to be a carefree, I-just-wanna-have-fun-college-student, but after attending university and going to all these advanced classes, lectures, term papers, and exams; I was bound to be used to proper spelling and grammar.

I stared at the screen for a few seconds, not even bothering to text back, and almost immediately her name popped up on the screen again.

“I’m sexy and I know it, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!”

I shook my head at the ridiculous ringtone my sister picked when she was adding herself onto my contact list. It was so typical of her.

I tapped “Answer”, but before I could even utter a breath, these two hooligans jumped up on my bed. Stood up with evil grins on their faces, put their hands behind their heads, and then…oh god no. No no no no no no no no no! Those two little-

“I’m sexy and I know it! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!” Avery and Tyler started wiggling their…lower parts, having identical perverted expressions on their faces.

“Omigod, is that Avery? Tyler too? Hi you guys!” Adeline screamed through the phone.

I silently put it on speaker and pushed the phone towards the middle of the bed.

“Hi Addie!” Tyler and Avery yelled simultaneously, refusing to stop doing “the Wiggle”. Those two…

“Omigod hi you guys!” Adeline cried excitedly.

“Addie? ADDIE! Hi!!” Avery jumped up and down excitedly, finally stopping that horrific dance. God, I was traumatized. What made it even worse was that Tyler was still “dancing”…

“I’m sexy and I – hi Addie! Where was I…oh yeah. When I’m at the beach, I’m in my speedo trying to tan my cheeks what!” he switched from that nasty dance move to the Charlie Brown, I knew it was going to turn out bad. The reason? He was on the corner of my bed…and the Charlie Brown required only one foot.

“I’m sexy and I – ow!” he toppled off the bed, but not before spinning around two times as the bedspread caught on his foot. It wrapped like a snake around his foot, causing him to spin due to his struggle, and he toppled right off.