#24 - Reality TV

#24 - OC writing Meme - Reality TV

Note: Created by Gimmesimon on Tumblr 

-...-

1. Welcome to the House! Introduce the OC's and what their luxury item would be.

[1] Onity - Phone

[2] Tyler - Nintendo 3DS

[3] Mike - Murder Mystery Novel 

[4] Unity - Sketchbook and crayons

[5] Jeremy - Manga

[6] Alex - Comic books

2. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 with 2 double beds, 1 with 2 single beds and 1 with only 2 matresses on the floor. Who pairs up with whom, is there an argument over who should get the better room, and how is this resolved?

             - Unity is quick to claim one of the double beds, despite being the smallest of the six. After a bit of back and forth between Tyler and Alex and Onity, the argument is settled when It's announced that Mike claimed the second double bed. Tyler and Alex get the single beds in the next room, and Onity and Jeremy get the matresses, which they're okay with it. 

3. Now they've decided where they're sleeping, they make their way to the living room but find that it is empty expect for a few large and heavy boxes which hold the furniture which [1] and [4] have been told to put together within a time limit, how well do they do?

              - Onity and Unity are told to work together to put all the furniture together. They are given a really difficult time to work with, and Unity suggests they just use magic to speed it up, but it turns out being cheating shits is against the rules. They split the work and Unity drags everything out of the box and hands them to Onity to screw/glue/bolt together. Despite the fact they had a rough start, once they get the hang of it, they are able to get it all done with two minutes to spare. 

4. The furniture's together, now for dinner and a rest! [2] and [5] are designated for cooking first. What do they cook? Do they work well together? Does their cooking go down well?

              - Tyler and Jeremy are cooking tonight. Tyler suggests they grill something because that is all he can do, and Jeremy is up for whatever because he is more of a microwaving noodles kind of cook. Problem is they don't have a proper grill, so Tyler uses the stove to the best of his abilities while he helps Jeremy prepare everything else. In the end they make slightly overcooked burgers for everyone. It's okay but not great. 

5. A few days pass and a relationship is growing between [3] and [6], is it a good one or is it a bad one? What measures are made to make their relationship blossom, or stop them from attacking each other on sight?

               - Mike and Alex, being forced to live in the same house, have grown to know each other more, and they're both feeling a bit of deja vu ("He reminds me of someone i know/knew."). It's kind of strange how Mike can predict things Alex might say ("Onity would say that too.") and Alex feels as thought he understands Mike on a deeper level despite never having a deep conversation with the man ever. The whole thing is kinda strange. They're friends but no more and no less. 

6. A week has passed and it's time for an eviction! Someone hasn't put in their penny's worth and needs to be gotten rid of. Choose one OC, and have them say their weepy, or exuberant, goodbyes.

               - Jeremy gets evicted, and though is pretty down about it, he's glad he gets his freedom again. That house was crowded and he wants to go out for food and entertainment again. He wishes the rest of the contestants a good luck and is off!  Everyone else is pretty sad to see Jereweeb be the first to go, buuut it means they're closer to winner.