Dating the bad girl (Chapter 17)

awwwhh cute chapter today.

Chapter 17

Britanny P.O.V

I smirked pressing send on Nolan's phone. Everything was going according to plan, I smirked sliding Nolan's phone back into the pocket of his suit jacket which he had left on the back of his chair.

I smirked licking my lips and taking a sip of the red wine Nolan's mum had allowed me to have.

His parents and my parents were huddled together talking about Nolan and me.

They had tried to persuade Nolan that he should take me out to dinner alone, he kept laughing it off.

Danielle.

That stupid bitch. I'm going to end her, Nolan belonged to me not her.

I wiped my hands on the napkin in my lap, Nolan began making his way back from the bathroom.

I sipped my wine to cover my smirk, “Hey Britanny.” Nolan murmured sitting down “what are they plotting now?” he jokes.

I giggle “Nothing. They're just being...you know parents.” I said smiling at him and patting his hand.

He smiled sliding his phone out, he checked his phone and frowned sighing.

“What's up Nolan?” I asked rubbing his hand up and down, his fingers twitched but he didn’t move his fingers. Nolan was polite, and he possibly liked me, obviously.

No one can resist me.

I'm beautiful.

I flicked my blonde hair over my shoulder, “I-” his shoulder's dropped and he sighed “I-it doesn’t matter thanks for asking though.”

I spun slightly in my chair running my finger's up and down his arm, I pushed my breasts against his left bicep.

I looked down at my breast they look so perfect help up I could place a pencil between them. I sighed, so perfect.

“Danielle hasn’t texted me yet.” he said “She's probably sleeping.” he said frowning while staring down at his phone.

“Oh...Isn’t she at a party?” I said, patronizingly.

“What are you implying?” he asked me, dropping the phone in his lap.

“Nothing. I'm just saying don't worry Danielle's lovely and so kind.” I said my acting becoming almost real.

He looked up at me and smiled, “Thanks Brit that's really nice. I'm going to tell her you said that.” he said his smile full of genuineness.

Oh you do that.

I smirked when he turned to pick at his food.

Nolan P.O.V

I heard banging on my door and my eyes opened slowly I groaned rubbing my eyes with my knuckles, I checked the time.

Three am?

Who's knocking on my door at this time, forgetting the fact that I was naked I walked towards the door pulling it open.

Danielle stood on the other side, she stumbled past me. I could smell alcohol and cigarettes from her breath.

“She's not me!” Danielle screamed, I slapped the door shut.