Chapter - 23

Hello Everyone!

Okay, So I finally finished Part 23. I know it took me along time but thats only because this Chapter was really HARD to write. I don't even know how many times I've tried in the past week and completely failed. But finally I am content with in.... And just to warn you now, I got teary eyed writing it soo if your as soft hearted as me.. You might want to keep a tissue near by.

Secondly, as many of you know I make it to the top finalists in the writing contest. So I'd like to take this time to thank everyone once again. You honestly do not understand how much that ment to me. I've never in my life felt so proud of myself. Even when I graduated highschool I wasn't as proud as I am now and I owe that all you to guys! Thank you soo much. Thank you thankyou thankyou! I love you all

But yes.. Here is chapter 23. PLEASE Comment! I love Comments. and of course if you LIKE it.. Vote =D

AND now presenting Part 23...

Chapter 23

My heart stopped as I slowly looked up at the house that we were now parked in front of. Everything looked so normal; it was just your regular house in which wasn't too big nor too small. It was a perfect little cozy house with blue stucco sidings with black roofing. Three steps led up to the small porch which a cute little swing chair sat beside the white front door.

I took a deep breath before looking up to Damen, "so...I guess we'd better go find Trent and Derrek?" I whispered quietly; still fearing what it is we would find.

Damen nodded his head as he turned off the engine. I reached a shaky hand over to the door handle and opened up the truck door; slowly climbing out of the truck, being careful not to fall.

"Hang up the phone!"

Instantly my body froze as Trent's yelling voice reached my ears; he was inside the house. My stomach turned inside me; there was something about his voice that honestly scared me. Suddenly my heart began to race as I quickly ran towards the house not wasting another second. I could vaguely hear Damen running after me though I completely ignored him as I ran up the stairs and reached the door. I didn't even bother knocking as I grabbed the door knob and pushed against the door; fumbling into the house.

"Stasee?!"

Once I caught my balance I turned my head to look over at Trent. My eyes went wide with complete horror. The whole living room was a disaster; the glass coffee table was smashed into tiny peices, framed picture scattered across the floor, the space rug was scrunch up and lying in a corner of the room and most of the cushions from the couch were thrown around randomly. The whole living room looked as if a small tornado had blown through and destroyed everything.

I looked back up at Trent. He was standing there with his arm securely wrapped around the neck of a chubby little red head; Liam. Blood smeared across Trent's face, starting at his nose in which honestly looked broken. His hair was a complete mess on top of his head and as my eye's trailed over to Liam he looked just as bad. His lip looked as if it had been cut right open and there was a small black bruise already forming under his eye.

But that was definitely not the worst of it. I looked back up at Trent as something finally caught my eye...Something I hadn't seen at first. In his free hand he was holding a hand gun; the gun directly pointed at Liam's head. Tears ran down Liam's face as he barely even acknowledged my presence. He stood there squirming against Trent's hold as he continued to beg for his life in quiet almost silent sobs.

"T-Trent..." I barely whispered.

Damen suddenly was standing right beside me as he began to take in the whole scene.