59- Let me tell you why

(Ari's POV)
Bex came into my room with fire in her eyes. " What. The. Hell. Arianna. Maria." She said through gritted teeth. "Why didn't my mom come up here" I say as coldly as possible. "Because this is between us." She said while not breaking eye contact. "Wow did Lana give you 'angry mom' tips because you are on point. Eye contact, gritted teeth, and everything. You must have been taking notes." I say sarcastically. "Cut the crap. Something has obviously changed and I want to know what and I want to know right now." She said as sternly as possible. "Do you want to know what's really up. Do you? Well here you go Re-bec-ca. I'm mad. I'm mad at you. I'm mad at everyone. I'm extra mad at that child of yours. Do you know why? Because I am a nothing now. I used to be everyone's favorite girl. I used to feel loved. You used to get together with me so we could have one-on-one time. So I could confide in you. But do you know what the key word is. It's : USED TO. In other words not anymore. I am less important now. What's even worse is I'm majorly  jealous of a little kid. Why? Because she has the life that I dreamed about all of my child hood. I would cry myself to sleep because I wanted a family like she has. But all I got were shit places that barely treat you like a human. For 3 years I didn't even know my birthday because no one would celebrate it and make me feel special. She has Rebecca Mader and a mother a freaking Lana Parrilla as an aunt/ second mother. Yes I have Lana. And I am damn thankful for her because whit out her I would be dead now. But what sucks is I had her later in life and I'm almost 18 which means I have to leave her. I only got a few years with her. Your child gets her whole life time. And when I'm gone I know your going to visit all the time. So SashaGrace is going to become a daughter to Lana. Do you know how angry that makes me. Lana will be doing all of our special girl stuff with that kid if yours.  THAT STUFF IS SPECIAL JUST BETWEEN LANA AND ME. Sasha is going to need to find some one else. But what makes me even more angry is that She gets to have the perfect life while mine sucked. It never sucked when I moved here but I know I can be a pain in the ass and moody as hell. But the fact that no one cares to think how all this effects me makes me feel even more useless. So there you go. Are you happy. You got your answer. I'm angry at a little kid because he life is going to be prefect and everything I ever wanted but never got. She will never experience passing out in school because she didn't eat for 2 days. She won't be scared of the dark because in that darkness  all she hears is drunk screaming. She won't ever feel like no one wants her because she is back in an orphanage for the 5th time. She won't ever know the feeling of fear when some one walks in the house not knowing if they will hit you or not.  She is going to be smothered in love and kisses. And that little bitch will take it for granted and never full appreciate all that she has and all that's been given to her." I say with more anger then I have ever had. I slammed transom object around my room as I gave that speech. I was to angry to cry. I looked over and Lana was listening in from the hall way.  "How much did you hear" I ask with the same a mount of anger I had to begin with. "Right when you said that you used to be everyone's favorite girl." She said in a voice so quiet you could barely hear her. "I'm going for a run" I say as I pushed past them, got my Nikes, and my light weight jacket. I storm out and start running. I don't know to where but I need to get out.

- not really a POV-

As Bex was talking to Ari, Lana called Mark to pick up SashaGrace so she and Bex could be alone with Ari. After she got picked up Lana ran up to Ari's room, but she child hear Ari yelling down the hall so she keeps her distance but she did record what she was saying in her phone. After Ari left for her run both women were shocked and sat in silence. Then they both held each other while crying historically. They both feel asleep. Lana then woke up a few hours later to the sound of her phone ringing.  "Hello" she said "hi is this the guardian of an Arianna Di Blacio" the lady on the other end said. " this is she" Lana said slowly. But now Bex was curious about who the caller was. "We would like you to come down to main city hospital, we have you child in the ER." After hearing this Lana hung up, and drove as quickly as she could saying many silent prayers.