I Can't Stand It

I've been at school all day and so far the only class I have been present for is 4th hour because I was passed out for 3 hours all because of my dickhead of a mate and my 4th completely sucked because I had the dickhead in my class and the whole time he kept eye raping me it was very uncomfortable. I am now on my way to 5th hour and I hope I don't have the dickhead in my class again I think the last part as I walk into class and there he is and the only chair available is next to him. Ugh kill me now because I'm gonna die anyways. I take the seat next to my mate and just keep my eyes fixed on the teacher at the front of the room talking about how we have to write an essay on how our day up until this class was and since our teacher is a werewolf I can right every single thing that happened today. As I'm writing I feel a pair of eyes on me the whole time and I know it's Jace without even looking. After finishing my essay I quickly hand it in to the teacher and run out of the class. I can't stand it, I can't stand being so close to my mate and not doing anything and since the lady at the front desk in the office is a werewolf I'm gonna sign out for the day and go home because I can't do this anymore or at least not anymore today I've had so much happen today and now it's all catching up to me I'm tired and emotional and I just want to lay down in bed and cry my eyes out. I get the pass that says I'm free to leave school then I walk towards the forest strip out of my clothes and wrap them around my neck then get down on all fours and let Lizzie take over. She runs until we can see the pack house then turns back. I quickly put my clothes back on and run into the house and straight to my room. I plop down on my bed and break down I cry for what seems like hours until I hear a noise downstairs and I go and look. What I find shocks me I find Jace and Chloe downstairs making out and I run outside of the pack house and shifting into wolf form ripping my clothes in the process and keep running into the forest not even paying attention to where I'm going only knowing that I have to get away for a while. After running until I can't run anymore I collapse on the forest ground and shift back and just lay there completely helpless and,thinking maybe I'll be lucky enough to get killed. I lay in the soft grass for a while and I hear the faint sound of paws running towards me but I don't care I give up I'm broken. As the sound gets closer I start to smell marshmallows and chocolate the smell of my mate and all I want to do is run away from him but I'm too tired to even get up so I just lay there and wait. Jace finally reaches me and through our pack link say"I didn't kiss Chloe she kissed me. Kate I was actually coming home to see of you were ok you just disappeared at school." Why is he being so nice? He doesn't care or maybe he does but it still doesn't change the fact that none of this would've happened if it wasn't for him. He changes back to human form and keeps looking at me waiting for my answer why is he being nice now when he rejected me only hours ago for no reason. He wants my answer well here it is "Ok first off I came home to get away from you because I can't stand being around you when you just rejected me like I was nothing and then going around eye raping me, second I came home to cry my heart out over an asshole like you, and last it doesn't matter if you kissed Chloe or not because you didn't push her away and come after me right after it happened. So you know what Jace I'm done, done with your bullshit and mixed feelings I just want to die maybe then I'll get peace maybe then I'll be able to live and love without pain. Did you know that I've had a crush on you since freshman year and even when I was away I would ask Matt how you were doing and everytime he would tell me that you were hooking up with a new slut of the week and it would slowly kill me hearing this and now that I found out I'm your mate it kills me even more that my mate lost his virginity to a slut and not me his mate." Jace looks at me with tears in his eyes and before I can even register what's happening he scoops me into a breath stealing kiss.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update on Friday my Mom took my phone away until I did my online schooling but anyways here's the chapter I know it isn't that good but I tried. 

-xoxo