Broken Down?

Rob's POV

Mitch: "Hey Jerome.Something is wrong with the car... Yeah Rob is with me now... Alright what ever I'll see you then. Yeah bye. Well. It looks like he won't be here for a while."

Rob: "So what it just stopped?"

Mitch: "It says I've run out of petrol but I know I haven't because I filled it up earlier this morning. I haven't driven around enough today to empty a full tank."

Rob: "So what we are stuck here then until Jerome turns up?"

I looked out the window to see us parked on the side of the road. No one was around for miles except for the hills around us. It didn't seem like we were going anywhere fast. And that kind of sucked.

Mitch: "Do you have any charge left on your laptop. You could get some editing done while we wait I guess?"

Rob: "It's dead right now like any of Preston's Minecraft series."

Mitch: "Ooft savage Mr Latsky."

I turned to face him.Eyeing down the beautiful Canadian in front of me. I would be lying if I said I had never thought about him like that. Look at him.Chestnut brown hair. He almost was fit enough with abs. Though you could see a slight outline. He was gorgeous.

Mitch: "You right there Robby? Like what you see?"

Rob: "Always."

I leaned over and kissed him. At first he seemed confused. As if he wasn't expecting it. But after a few seconds he started to kiss back. I ran one hand over his shirt. Feeling the fabric in my fingers while rubbing his body. I could tell he was enjoying is as I felt him start to thrust up towards me slowly. I used my other hand to palm his member. Making sure to apply enough pressure so he felt it through his shorts he had on. I slipped my hand down and up his shorts legs. Lifting his underwear to the side and letting his dick escape free. I started to rub it gently as he started to moan into our kiss. One of his hands run up my shirt. Lifting it up slightly. Causing him to slip it under and rub my chest. He started to lightly tug and pull on my chest hair. It felt good. I pulled my hand out of his shorts and run it along his cheeks. He broke from our kiss and turned his face to the side.Catching my thumb in his mouth. Sucking on it slightly.

Rob: "Oh really?"

He looked at me and grinned before putting my fingers in his mouth. He licked them once then leaned forward. Engulfing three fingers down his throat. He pulled them out with a pop and looked at me and grinned a sly grin.

Mitch: "That's not all I want baby."

He got up from the drivers seat and leaned over towards the back of the car. He stopped half way and pushed his ass in my face. I raised my hand and groped him.Giving him a light squeeze. He let out a grunt in response. God this boy is going to get it hard. No pun intended.

(Pun fully intended)

Mitch: "God it's so hot in here."

As he said this. I watched him remove his shirt. He was so fucking hot. Watching his body rise and fall as he breathed heavily. Showing his body in all it's glory.He ran one hand through his hair before running the other down his body. Over his now erect penis and pushed it out towards me in his pants.

Mitch: "It's still too hot."

Rob:"Permettez-moi de vous aider bébé.

(Let me help you.)

I moved my way to the back. Mitch leaned forward and pulled my shirt up over my head. He brought me down to his lips as I started grinding on him. He pulled my pants down below my knees. I pulled them off the rest of the way as he pulled his own pants down. I wasn't wearing any boxers today.How beneficial for me.