Chapter 17 - Stripped

A/N: Hey all! This is the final chapter of Taehyung's backstory before it returns to the main plot so you get to find out what happened. It was hard for me to come up with this so don't hate me too much and please enjoy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had only been there for a few days and he already felt like he fitted in. Ever since Bo-Gum invited him to join his friends, Taehyung felt happy. The worry about being considered different disappeared. At that moment, Taehyung was laughing with his newfound friends as they sat together in the classroom.

"Hey Taehyung" Bo-Gum called. Taehyung turned to face him and hummed as recognition. "Would you like to come over to my house later?"

"Um, okay sure. Why'd you ask?" Taehyung wondered. It wasn't that he didn't trust Bo-Gum because the two got on exceptionally well, it was just that he wasn't used to it.

"Well, we have like this sort of ceremony that we all take part in when we welcome someone to our group." Bo-Gum explained.

"Oh really?" Taehyung beamed, he hadn't heard of such a thing before. "What happens?"

"It's more of a party celebration. We order pizza, play video games and whatnot." Bo-Gum answered with a smile. The rest of the group all nodded in agreement.

"Sure, I'd love to come. Sounds great!" Taehyung smiled back with excitement.

"Awesome. I'll text you the address and you can come over" Bo-Gum replied. "Oh, wear your blazer too." Taehyung nodded and turned to the front as it had began.

'Finally, I get to be included' he thought to himself as he looked forward to later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was at home, alone, bouncing constantly with energy. He couldn't sit still. He was all too excited for this party Bo-Gum invited him to. He was currently in his bedroom, getting ready. He was constantly giggling with happiness.

"Ooo can't forget this!" He reminded himself as he got his school blazer and put it on, straightening it. His phone buzzed on his bedside table. He hurried to pick it up. It was a message from Bo-Gum with his address. Taehyung couldn't help but smile. He put it phone in his pocket, grabbed his wallet and gave himself a final look in the mirror.

"Right" he faced himself. "Time to go!" He said as he left his house. As soon as he got outside, he saw the sun was setting, creating a pinkish sky with hues of purple. He could still feel the heat that hung around from the day. It filled him with glee as he walked to Bo-Gum's house.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as he got there, he was astounded by how regal Bo-Gum's house was. To say it was just big was an understatement. The thing was giant. Taehyung just stared in awe. He walked up the long driveway to come to the front door. He could hear faint music playing from inside the house. He was about to ring the bell when he remembered that the text message he got from Bo-Gum. It said to walk straight inside. He reached for the handle and turned it, opening the door. He walked inside to be confronted with a long hallway and large front room. As he turned the corner he saw Bo-Gum standing there. They faced each other. Taehyung smiling, Bo-Gum serious.

"Hello Taehyung" Go-Gum greeted, although there was something sinister underlying in his tone.

"Hi Bo-Gum" Taehyung said back, but he couldn't help feel slightly scared at the look Bo-Gum gave him. It was cold, frozen like. The atmosphere grew the same. Taehyung felt even worse when the rest of his friendship group appeared behind him. He then noticed that the lights became ever dim and dark.