Chapter Five.

THIS STORY HAS REACHED ACTION #5!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THAT POSSIBLE!

Here’s the fifth chapter, I hope you guys like it! I may not be uploading tomorrow because I have to visit my grandma in the hospital, which is totally sad. Buuuut, she’s recovering, not sure from what, but definitely recovering. :) Anyways, vote and comment. GIVE ME YOUR BEST CRITICISM. =D I honestly want your thoughts on how the story can be improved, really. So positive or not, just tell me what you think, okay?

P.S: DEDICATION TO NISHAROSE FOR MAKING THAT AWESOME BANNER BY THE SIDE! :)

HAPPY READING AND ENJOY!!

            “For the millionth time, I’m not a girl!” I shouted in exasperation. “I swear, another word about that and I’ll punch something,” I gritted through my clenched teeth.

            I have to admit though, I felt pretty bad for lying. But that was what I had to do. Moreover, I’ve been in my zone for three days straight. I was getting used to calling myself a guy.

            As Nigel and I walked towards the cafeteria, Rian rounded up the corner. He jogged towards us as soon as he spotted us. “Hey, girly. Have lunch with?” He joked. Usually, I wouldn’t have minded, but reminding myself consistently that I was a guy, I managed to master a scowl.

            “Argh!” I pulled back my closed fist sideways and shot it to my right. My fist was, apparently, heading to my brother’s ear. Call it reflexes, but without blinking, Nigel had his left hand up by his side and caught my punch with ease.

            I temporarily forgot about Rian and smiled, impressed. “Whoa, how’d you know that I was going to aim for you?”

            Nigel shrugged, finally meeting my gaze. “I figured,” He pursed his lips, “Since you’ve always referred me as ‘something’ anyway.” I smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of my head.

            “Wow, that was cool, Nigel. Do you taken defense lessons or something?” Rian enjoined our conversation. Nigel was lost of words for a second, because Rian actually hit the jackpot, be he recovered.

            “Nah, it was just some brotherly intuition that made me know he’s gonna hit me. I’m used to it, man,” Nigel replied coolly.

            We finally reached the cafeteria. As it was lunchtime, the place was packed and really noisy. A rugby ball was being thrown from on corner of the room to another. I raised my eyebrows.

            “Is it this crazy during lunch?” I asked, smirking as I saw from the corner of my eye, a guy slipping on a tray and ended up doing a split. Ye-ouch. Must have hurt real bad.  I winced.

            “Yup. Where have you been the past few days? Oh and that reminds me, you haven’t been in classes too.” Rian pointed out.

            “We’ve been going out for a tour. I’m gonna join the gym class after lunch today though while Lee has some other stuff too. But school for us actually starts next week,” I explained, nodding my head as I did so.

            That was what I told Mr. Howard too. It was partially true, but mainly, all we’ve done is put up surveillance spy cameras around the campus. Sonia hung out with us once too, to plan out what we’re supposed to do since we have arrived in the Academy.

            “Whoa, gym? Cool, I’m in that class too.” Rian grinned foolishly at me.

            From beside me, Nigel groaned, “And I’ve got Art. I can’t draw even if my life depended on it.”