Chapter 9

*THIS IS A CHAPTER*
Please read the authors note at the beginning of the chapter, it's kinda important. At least to me, anyways

Guys... We hit 7 thousand reads!!! (ACTUALLY!!! When I was first writing this chapter, we were at 7 thousand. A few days ago, we hit 8 THOUSAND READS! You guys have no idea how much I love y'all {not in the creepy way, lol}!!! )

I am so happy right now, y'all have no idea! Thank y'all so much! And also, thank you for all of the support I got from y'all when I posted about my dog dying. Y'all are the best readers (or, um, fans? I don't know what title to give y'all XD) I could ever ask for, y'all are so nice and funny and awesome! We actually got a new puppy (my parents couldn't go much longer without one) Tuesday July 19, 2016. I believe
that he is a Dax Rat Terrier, and I know for a fact he is about 10 or 11 weeks old. We named him Jake. I'll put a photo of him at the end of the chapter.

Oh, and one more thank you real quick. Thank you to all of the people who told me what Masky and Hoodies' real names are, I went back and edited the chapter so the names are fixed!

And one more thing before we get into the chapter, I would like y'all to (if possible) comment what Bens last name should be (or, if y'all know, what his real last name is). I want to go and edit is last name from Drown because that's a little too obvious XD

Anyways, LETS START THE CHAPTER!

(Sin's P.O.V)

Detention. The one place you don't want to spend a hour at after school. It's also the place I'll be at until Monday. I have to spend 2 more days at this place, but I actually got off pretty easy for breaking someone's nose and bruising  their stomach.

I'm looking forward to the weekend though, because I don't have to come then.

I glance over my book and look at the sleeping teacher in front of me.

Mr. Martin, the sleepiest teacher of them all. He doesn't even teach, his class is pretty much a free period. No tests, no homework, no worries. He just gives you A's unless you wake him up, or write on his face like someone last year in my class did, then he will give you anything below a B he feels like giving at the time.

I look to the side of me and see Ben and Nat chatting about something I couldn't care less about. A few seats behind them, I see Brian and Tim. (thank you for all of the comments that told me which were which)

I heard that they got caught trying to cheat at their science tests, and after they got caught, they proceeded to try and escape from the classroom, but the teacher had locked the door from the inside. Oh, how I wish I could've seen that.

I turn my attention away from them, and start reading my book. Not even a second later, I feel a tap on my head. I turn and see Ben has moved behind me. I turn around and face him.

"Do you need something or..." I trail off, looking at him.

"Yeah, Nat and me were wondering if all of us could come and hang out at you house today, since you don't have anyone there?" He asks, widening his eyes and pushing out his lower lip in a pretty darn good attempt at making a puppy dog face.

I place my head on my fist, pretending to think about it. "Well, I don't know... I think I might have plans." I jokingly say, a sarcastic smirk on my lips.