Camp - Peter Parker x Reader

Words: 1525
Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader
Featuring: Tony, Steve, Rhodey, and many others but they're small parts
Warnings: Swearing
Requested by anon
Summary: Much like Smosh Summer Games, Tony and Steve are in a civil war and decide to settle it with a week away from work and judged games. You are on a team with your best friend and have a great final night.
Authors Note: At the time of writing I didn't know much about smosh summer games so I improvised, but I loved this! This is the civil war I wanted, tbh.

*Edited*

---

You were thinking about this whole thing Tony and Cap set up as they both called out names.

"Rhodey," Tony started.

"Bucky," Cap was next.

You wondered what would happen with this as the group split off into two. Would this hurt the friendships?

"Widow," Tony called.

"Sam," Steve nodded.

Would you at least get to room with someone you could get along with?

"Spider-boy," Tony said, and you looked up quickly.

"Thor," Steve went on.

What if you have to go against your best friend? What would you do?

"Vision," Tony looked around at who was left.

"Wanda," Steve smiled.

Knowing there are only two chances left for you to be with your best friend, you were panicking.

"T'Challa," Tony said.

"Scott," Steve chose.

You looked over to Tony, hoping to be selected next.

"(Y/N)," Tony smiled when he saw your face glow.

"Wow, I see how it is guys, I'm last." Clint playfully rolled his eyes as he walked onto Team Cap's side.

Tony and Steve turned to face each other, "You just started a war," Tony murmured to Cap.

"Let the games begin," Steve smiled, and everyone cheered. "Everyone, head to the cabins!" He yelled out, and both teams ran to their separate cabins.

"I'm so glad we're on the same team!" Peter whispered to you as he grabbed your hand, squeezing it tightly, with a massive smile on his face. That was something you two did a lot, as you are best friends.

"Can I trust the two of you to share a room?" Tony walked up to you, a questioning look on his face.

You cocked your head, "Tony, we'll be fine," You told him, letting go of Peter's hand. "Don't worry; if he tries anything, I'll splash him with some water." You smiled and held your hand up, a ball of water beginning to form.

Tony nodded and pointed at the water, "Forgot you could do that."

You nodded as you started to walk towards what would be the room you and Peter were going to share.

You two walked into the room to get your Team Iron Man shirts for the competition. "I'm still confused at what this whole thing is," Peter admitted as he picked up the shirt.