No Kissing - Peter Parker x Reader, Father!Stark & Reader

Words: 1131
Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader x Father!Stark
Featuring: Rhodey
Warnings: Overprotective Tony 
Requested by anon
Summary: You have a new friend, which quickly blossoms into a great friendship, but your father is a little worried and overprotective.

Author's Note: Post AOU, Pre Civil War (so Tony has not met Peter before)

*Edited*

---

You ran down the steps as you texted your friend back. "Dad?" You called out, running around the main floors of the tower. "Where are you?"

"Calm down, kid," Your father walked out from the kitchen with a cup in his hands, "What's up?"

"My science partner is coming over soon to work on our project." You quickly explained, hoping he would easily let this one slide. But it's Tony Stark, your father nonetheless.

"What project? Who? Gender? Sexuality? No kissing." He started to shoot responses at you.

You rolled your eyes; a sigh heard before you began to speak, "Dad, it's just this guy, Peter Parker, and he's my lab partner. Chill, he's just my friend." You told him, and you looked back down at your phone.

Tony sighed, "What will you two be doing?"

You shrugged and looked up, "Our project."

Tony nodded, "Where?"

You put your phone in your pocket, "I don't know, either my room or down here. But if you piss me off, we're working in your lab," You smirked, "Now, calm down and stop being such a dad!" You patted his shoulder and went to sit on the couch as you waited for Peter to text you that he was almost to your place.

You weren't sure if Peter knew that you were a Stark. Apparently, he's awful with names. That and, you try to stay in the shadows when it comes to your fathers' work. You stay out of his way- especially with the cameras and conferences; it's easier than being famous.

You flipped through the TV channels before receiving a text from Peter.

Peter: Am I at the right place?

You laughed at your phone and responded.

(Y/N): If you have to ask that, yeah probably.

You didn't get a text back, but FRIDAY came over the room to tell you that someone was here. "Let him in!"

Peter got out of the elevator and smiled when he saw you. He had his bag and a book in hand, "Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Hey, Peter," You smiled, "FRIDAY, tell dad that Peter's here."

"Of course."

Peter set his bag down on the couch and looked back at you, after admiring the main room, "I honestly forgot that you're related to Tony Stark."

You smiled, "Mary Jane told me you were bad at remembering names."

Peter opened his mouth to talk but was cut off by your dad running into the room. "You're (Y/N)'s friend?"

Peter turned around, and his jaw dropped at your father, "Uh, yes, Mr-Mr. Stark." Peter stumbled out.

"Nice to meet you!" Tony smiled; this action sort of surprised you since he was talking bad about Peter earlier. "If you guys need anything for your project, I probably have it."

"Thanks, Dad," You started, "Peter and I are going to go upstairs and work, okay?"

"Sounds great, kiddo!" It was completely obvious to you that Tony was faking this attitude, but you had no idea why.

You disregarded it as you went to work with Peter on your project about rotting food. You had gotten along well with Peter, and you two hit it off as friends. You definitely wanted to hang out with him again.

---

"How was school?" Tony asked you a week later, and you had a huge smile on your face, "I guess it was good?" He smiled.

"Yeah, Peter's coming over again in an hour." You informed Tony.

Tony looked up from his phone with a questioning look, "Another project?"

"Not today; he's my friend. We wanted to hang out," You shrugged as you walked over to the pantry for some food. "Is that okay with you?"

"Just no kissing, alright?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"No promises," You mumbled just loud enough for Tony to hear, and his eyes widened, "I'm just joking, chill."

Tony shook his head at you, "Kid, you're going to drive me to drink."

You shrugged and went up to your room and started on homework to pass the hour before Peter would be over; he had quickly become a close friend. When he arrived, you ran out of your room and down to the elevator quickly to greet him at the door.

"What would you like to do?" You asked him after a few minutes of him being there.

Peter shrugged, "I honestly don't mind; it's your house."

You thought for a second, "Let's go on an adventure!" You yelled, and before Peter had time to react, you grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hallway.

Tony was standing on the overlook of the main floor and watched this whole encounter. "What if they get together?" Tony asked Rhodey over the phone.

Rhodey laughed at Tony. "They're in high school; you can't really stop them if they decide to."

Tony sighed, "I know..."

---

"They're hanging out, again!" Tony complained to Rhodey in the house this time.

"They're friends, Tony; leave them be."

"If he touches (Y/N)," Tony started, he could hear the laughter coming from your room all the way down the hall.

"Calm down, friends." Rhodey reminded him.

Tony took a deep breath, "Fine."

It had been a few weeks of you and Peter dating. Your dad would kill both of you if he knew, and keeping a secret was fun. It was totally risky, but that made it even funnier for the two of you. Some nights, though, you did have to lie that you were going over to a friend's house when in reality, you were going over to Peter's apartment. If he ever found out...

"He'd kill me, bring me back to life, and kill me again." Peter laughed.

"I would not doubt that." You laughed with him.

"You're crazy; why do I like you again?" Peter asked.

You shrugged, "Probably because I'm just that cool."

Peter shook his head, and you both went to kiss one another.

"I should go tell (Y/N) I'm heading out," Tony said to Rhodey.

"Is this your excuse to go check on them?"

"What? No, of course not!" Tony obviously lied but rushed out of the lab to get to your room.

Tony knocked on your door once before opening it. "(Y/N)!" Tony caught your attention, making you disconnect your lips from Peter's and fall off the bed.

"H-hi, Dad..." You smiled, your face completely red.

"Mr. Stark," Peter greeted under his breath, not looking at him.

"Oh, would you look at the time!" Rhodey came up behind Tony and put his hands on Tony's shoulders, "We must be going! You kids have fun! But not too much fun!" Rhodey pulled Tony away as Tony was swearing non-stop.

You looked to Peter with a scared expression that matched his-

"We're dead." Both of you said at the same time.