Twelve

Adrien and I packed everything into the car, with the help of Cooper and Nikolai.

Cooper wasn't stayjng, but he would check up on us now and then along with Nikolai.

Adrien and I would be gone for thirty days. Which Nikolai and I agreed was enough for the both of us.

He actaully asked if I wanted to extend the dates, but I decided thirty was enough.

Adrien and I waved goodbye, Nikolai looked empty. He slightly waved then went back inside.
"Cooper, don't let him drink. Help him."
I said softly and he nodded before closing the door and Adrien started the car.

She turned down the radio as she told me about the cottage. It was a three bedroom, two bathroom cottage.

I nodded and glanced back at Isaac in his car seat. He was napping, thankfully.

"So I had the boys bring out the groceries already so we'll be all set for the next week or so."
Adrien said and I nodded. I felt so tired.

I felt frustrated with myself. I hated Nikolai, but I loved him. It was all too confusing.

Adrien glanced at me then reached over and gave my hand a squeeze. I smiled at her and she returned it before pulling onto a dirt road.

These thirty days, I had to forgive Nikolai, he had to forgive me and we had to work together to become better.

We drove down the endless dirt road, spotting animals here and there. We drove down that road for a good hour before finally she pulled into the huge log cabin, with a glass patio and everything.

"Adrien, it's beautiful."
I said and she smiled.
"Help me unload then we'll go sit on the dock."
She replied and I nodded.

I checked on Isaac before helping Adrien carry everything inside. I then went back outside and got Isaac and brought him in.

I rested him on the bed in the third room then went and helped Adrien unpack.

She went to her calender and put a circle around the day we were leaving. I sighed and we went to go change into swimsuits in our rooms.

****

I held Isaac on my lap as we hung our feet in the water. We had swam for a bit, Adrien in her bikini bottoms and t-shirt over her bikini top.

Once we got out, we sat down on the dock and she kept pulling away the shirt away from her stomach, so it didn't cling. Making me sucpicous.

"Emma I have something to tell you, but you can't tell anyone, got it?"
She ordered, suddenly and I nodded, looking at her. She stopped picking at the shirt and sighed.

"I'mpregnant."
She rushed out and I gasped.
"Oh my god Adrien thats amazing! How far along are you?"
I asked, taking her hand in my free hand.

She smiled at me and sighed, closing her eyes and trying to think of the date.

"Uhhh. Two months. Yeah. Two months. Thats why I wear Cooper's shirts, or my big sweaters, and get bigger dress sizes. Cooper doesn't know and he's getting really sucpicous why I wont have sex with him anymore."
She explained and I, laughed shaking my head.

"I'll tell him when we get back. After twelve months of dating, we're having a baby."
She whispered and I smiled at her.
"You know, before we dated we fucked now and then."
She told me and I began to laugh again.

"Then we started dating, but we didn't really tell people, until you left."
She muttered and I leaned into her.
"Do you think, I'm rushing stuff? We've only dated for a year."
She asked and I shook my head.