41

So sorry! Make una no vex. Here it is!sorry it's not the best it is so busy and chaotic in my personal life.

*Amria POV*

Its New year's eve and I am counting the days until I get back to Mason. This vacation had been a job as an actor and I am quite sure I am taking the Oscar home. My mother gave me a talking to about sassing Becky and almost everybody at the party. She was so mad I don't think I have ever seen her that mad before. She went on about how I wanted to ruin my life and the families. This isn't how we raised you, she doesn't really know this girl I am becoming. She ended the whole rant with your father and I will be having a talk with you later.

After days of searching for my phone I found it in the living room couch on my mother tip to search there. I guess I dropped it there when I came into the house the day we arrived, but I had no recollection. It still had a twenty-five percent battery life which I thought was odd since it's been sitting there for days. I charge and recharge some credit on it to call Mason. My trip has been hectic and I need to hear him.

I manage to sneak out of the house this early morning and go for a walk to call him.
The phone automatically goes to voicemail on the first ring. I dial it again, same thing. Maybe it's dead, I Will just walk around my community and try again in an hour. I walk aimlessly through my community sweating from the heat through my t-shirt and shorts. The community is quiet at dawn and after. The grass damp, the air crisps and a little cooler. December and January in Nigeria is the best time of the year. After an hour I called again four times same thing. On the fifth call I decided to try again tomorrow.

Beeppppp.beep. the sound of a car horn blast at me. This is Nigeria so I quickly run to the side of the road and almost into a gutter. I did not want to be hit by a vehicle.

"Amira it's just me." CJ laugh from the driver side, showing his pearly whites and gleam. What is he doing driving around so early looking like he is heading to a photo shoot.

"I almost fell into the gutter because of your stupid honking." I yelled with relief that I didn't almost got hit by a car. I place my hand on the car door ducking my head in to feel the a.c. on my skin.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. What are you doing walking around so early."

"Congratulating you accomplished nothing and I wanted to clear my head."

"I see... get in. I am doing the same thing. We can Clear our head together on a little drive." It's actually not a bad idea. I need the a.c. to cool off and I could use a break from my house. I am trying my best to avoid my parents rant on my life. I enter the car and he stars driving it of the community. We drive down the highway heading towards the downtown area.

"Where are you heading to?"

"I actually have to meet up with some friends for an early breakfast."

"CJ I am dressed In shorts and a t-shirt. No way."

"First it's a small breakfast with friends all of them you use to know and second you look fine."

"CJ." I don't want to show up at breakfast looking like I just dragged myself out of bed which I did.

"Actually, check the back of the car. I think someone left their bag in there.. pretty sure it Grace after the party. I am sure you will find something." I unbuckle my seatbelt and climb to the back seat." I spot Grace black and white bag on the floor and I open it. Prefect. She has a yellow midi skirt and a white top inside. She wore it on christmas day for about two hours, but it's enough to work for breakfast.

"This will work." I smile so he can see me through the rearview mirror. "Now don't look, I am going to change." He smile through the rearview mirror then look back unto the road. He has seen me in underwear before and even naked by mistake once. I put the skirt on over the shorts and then remove it.