6

After Bruce said that the blonde man and Thor came back.

Both of their eyes widened, "Tony, Clint, what are you doing?!"

I hissed at their loudness, everyone tended.

"Watch your tone," Clint told them before adding, "Remember what happened when it met Thor?" Clint asked before scratching lightly under my jaw.

I purred happily leaning into his touch closing my eyes.

Bruce stood in front of me.

I took in his scent before allowing him to touch me.

"C'mon Steve, it doesn't bite," Tony said before adding, "Most of the time,".

The two blondes looked at each other before Thor stepped forward first.

I was starting to get uncomfortable with all the people around me.

No one had every really gotten this close to me before, but I knew what would happen if I attacked any of them so I let them.

I sniffed both of them carefully before allowing them to touch me.

After a while, my tail started wagging

I accidentally hit Tony in the gut, hard.

He doubled over and groaned loudly which made everyone else laugh.

I turned and put my muzzle in his hair, everyone tensed expecting me to attack him, I guess.

I gave a small grumble that echoed in my throat moving and nudging his shoulder.

"I think we need to do a physical examination on it because that tail is much harder then it looks," Tony wheezed.

They all looked at each other before Bruce said, "One of us would have to do it. It doesn't really trust anyone but us,".

I chattered and turned around with the chain gently rattling with my movements.

I yawned, showing them my teeth, before moving to the back corner and laying down, curling up in a ball about to go to sleep.

I heard them leave the room and watches them turn off the lights.

I sighed happily, liking these people very much already. Even if they did kidnap me.