Meeting Arde

The story will now be told through "Arde's" perspective.

Where the heck... Ugh my head is throbbing.

I blinked around a few times until I noticed i was in a hospital bed. The window outside revealing a bustling city of buildings and buzzing cars. I looked over to the beeping sound of the heart rate monitor.

Sighing, I lifted the sheets of the bed and saw faint blue gown clinging to my body. My eyes then shifted to the needle that was stuck in my arm. Attached to it was a clear tube that trailed up to small bag hanging on a hook. What the heck is this stuff?

I yanked the needle out of my arm and sniffed the substance that dripped from it. It wasn't water but it wasn't poison either. Blood started to drip from the area and I cringed, trying to wipe it up.

I swung my legs over and stood up against the bed. This gown was really breezy. Wait a second..

Who the fudge took off my suit?! Am I even wearing underwear?

I frantically lifted my gown and took a sigh of relief. Alright, I'm covered.

A loud beeping came from a computer monitor. Startled, I jumped on the chair nearby. The door burst open and a lady with a white gown and clipboard walked over to me.

I clawed the chair to perch myself on top and studied her features. She had gray hair and a small frame while she had a pair of square glasses resting on her face.

" Seems like you don't like needles hmm sweetie?" She said, studying the my arm dripping with some blood.

"Well I'm not really use to waking up with a needle in my arm" I growled in response. "What's that clear stuff anyways?"

She walked over to me and pointed to my arm. I narrows my eyes at her, but then I gave in, showing my bleeding arm.

"Oh that's just an IV liquid that we used to keep you healthy during your recovery" She smiled sweetly at me. I watched as she kissed the spot where I pulled the needle out. Creeped by the sudden action, I jerked my arm back. But when I looked at it again, it had miraculously healed.

"Thanks" I muttered scratching my head.
"Can I leave now?"

She turned to look at me again and handed me a lollipop.

"Since you're awake now I guess we can send you over for questioning" Picking up the needle, she threw it into a bag and dropped it in a trash bin. I stepped down off the chair, not too happy about questioning.

"Tch" I did not want to waste my time here.

"Don't worry, they'll go easy on ya. If they give you trouble just tell me and I'll give em a good beating" she jokingly said and winked at me.

I popped the lolli out of my mouth and fake laughed.

"Sure thing, With needles right?" I joked

"Anything for you sweet heart" She said with a smile. I nodded at her but she started walking towards me again. Is she attacking me? My body stiffened when she wrapped her arms around. Oh, this is a hug.

She... hugged me. I haven't felt one of those in years.

I awkwardly hugged her back and asked if I could at least change. It must be one of those old lady things, to hug younger people.

"Sure, go right ahead into that bathroom.
You'll finally a back pack with clothes. Once you're finished changing, go out the door and someone will be their to escort you to U.A"