Beach Part 3:Tears and Wounds

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you were to cry, I would be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. -Unknown

I touched my cheeks with a wince. The cut had mostly healed over the night but the bruise was dark against my paler than usual skin.

I coughed and winced as my heart stuttered. I must be catching a cold. I should probably follow my own advice and stay out of the sun.

I riffled through my bag for a minute before pulling out the concealer Tohru had given me for my birthday but I never used, well not the best reason but what can you do?

I heard shuffling come from outside the bathroom and a few minutes later, Kisa appeared, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

I smiled, she was adorable. "Good morning little tiger."

"Good morning Hinata-nee." She smiled lethargically.

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I had a bad dream." She shuffled her feet.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked gently.

"No...I can't even remember it." I frowned a bit but nodded.

"Want to help me make breakfast?" She perked up and nodded happily.

"...wanna make leeks?" I grinned evilly.

She nodded with a mischievous look in her amber eyes.

I blinked when we came across the dining room to see the familiar green haired man, Hatori.

"Good morning Hatori-san." I greeted while Kisa opted to wave cheerily.

He smiled slightly and nodded at us.

Kisa tugged on my hand and we walked into the kitchen, ready to make Kyo miserable.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
"Leeks?!? No! Hell no!" Kyo shouted running away, straight into Yuki.

"Be grateful you stupid cat." Yuki twitched hitting him back into a chair where Haru tied him up and dragged him to the table.

"Noooooo!"

"Kyo-nii is a baby." Kisa said, Hiro snickered not so quietly and Kyo sent them a death glare.

"Kyo don't glare at them. They are children." I gave him the evil eye.

"Evil children! And you are a child too! What are you? 13?"

I twitched before stuffing a spoon of leeks into his mouth.

"I'm 15 going on 16 you idiot. We've been over this. Now leeks are very good for you and Kisa wanted them, so eat." I smiled sweetly as I forced it down his throat.

"Ah...Hinata I think he passed out..." Tohru spoke up with a squeak.

I sighed in disappointment before returning to my seat.

"As much as I hate to say it Hinata-san, killing someone won't look very good on your doctor résumé." Yuki said with small smirk.

"You want to be a doctor Honda?" Hatori asked in surprise.

"Yes?" I said hesitantly.

"Why don't you work with me as an internship?" He asked with a small smile.

I blinked in surprise,"Really? You would let me work with you?"

"I don't see why not. You seem calm and intellectual and when I came to look over Yuki he seemed fine. So will you accept my offer?"