1.Ryan Gibson

O N E

"Jhonni!" My friend Cindy tap my shoulder; knocking me out my gaze.

"Huh? Yea?"

Looking at me she frowned. "You okay? I called you like ten times."

"Yea yea--just um-thinkin' bout couple of things CiCi." I called her by the nickname I gave her.

"Ight whatever. The bell bout to ring and I don't wanna be late to Ms. Clark crazy ass class."

I laughed getting up from the stairs in the front of the school. Following her to the classroom, I made my way to the back of the room where my seat was. Sucking in my gut I prepared for my fat ass to knock shit down as I walked by peoples tables. Surprisingly and successfully I got to my seat with out any problems.

"JoJo!" Cindy whispered yelled from behind me.

"What CiCi?" I mumbled, writing the bell ring down in my journal.

"That's the boy I was tell you about!!"

"Who?"

"Look up." She demanded "Chris saids he on the football team." She referred to her older brother "His name is um--"

The bell rung interrupting her. Ms. Clark stood up introducing the boy to the class.

"Class welcome our new student, Ryan Gibson. Ryan you'll be seating next to Jhonni." She point back at me.

Return my attention back to my work, I felt a presents next to me. Feeling him stare at me, I ignored it until it got annoying. I know I'm ugly and fat you don't gotta stare.

"Can I help you with something?" I didn't look up from my worksheet.

"Yknow you pretty to be fat?" He said bluntly.

Scrunching my face up, just by him saying that I knew right then and there I did not like him. Not responding I continued to mind my business.

"Bae?" CiCi whispered

"What?" I asked annoyed

"Number ten."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause."

"Cause what?"

"Cause I sa-"

"Ladies is there anything y'all will like to share?"

"Yes actually, I wanna to know the answer to number ten!" CiCi made the whole class laugh.

And of course Cindy going to be the normal Cindy, outspoken and don't give a damn. Unlike me don't say shit and chill, well that's till you push me the wrong way.

"Well-"

"I can help her Ms. Clark!" I spoke up before something CiCi said that Ms. Clark wouldn't like.

"Thank you Ms.Evens." Ms. Clark said with a hint of attitude.

"It's thirty-one." I whispered before starting my work again.

"See you just coulda said that from the beginning. Which yah difficult ass."

"I only learn from the best." I said shrugged.

"I'm not difficult." I knew she was squint her eyes, I didn't have to look.

"And Jhonni not a nigga name. We all know that's a lie."

Ryan laughed beside me, glancing at him I mugged him not know why the fuck he was laugh like I was speaking to him.

>>>>

"We bout to be lit tonight!!" Aerin, my beautiful thick bestfriend, wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Where you goin tonight?"

"Where are we going tonight?" She put emphasis on we. "We're goin' to Quince's house party, and you're-"

"No I'm not!" I stopped her before she finished.

"Yes you are!" Aerin whined "Come on please JoJo! It's Friday you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do." She shrugged.

"Okay Smoky!" I laughed.

"Pleaseee do it for your chocolate bunny!" She made a pouting face.

"I don't-like you." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." Aerin squealed hugging me. "I love you JoJo. Be ready at eight--eight-thirtyish!" She kissed my cheek before walking off.

Going to the gym I went in the girl's locker room to change clothes. Today was one of the days I had after school running club. Gotta lose the weight some how right? So far I've lose ten pounds in the last two weeks, making my weight to be at one-ninety three. Pretty proud of that.

"Ready Jhonni?" My running partner Justice asked.

"As ever." I smiled, walking out with her.

" I smiled, walking out with her

Jhonni