It's Okay

Annabelle wakes up in the middle of a green flower meadow wearing a white dress. She looks around and stands up looking around. It seems to be a normal day wherever she is. The sky sky is as blue as the ocean with some clouds in the sky.

"Annabelle." A voice called out. She turns around but there's no one there.

"Who's there?" She questioned.

"You may not know me that well, but we almost met." The voice said.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you and I almost became friends...that is until your father saved you." Annabelle keeps turning around.

"Show yourself!"

"There's no need to shout. Im right in front of you, and behind you, in the corner or your eye. I'm simply everywhere."

"...what's your name?!" A figure in a black hooded cloak appears in front of Annabelle holding a large weapon. She's scared stiff.

"I don't really have a name, but you may know me as...DEATH!" The figure swings it weapon across her throat causing Annabelle to wake up and scream from her slumber. She sits there in her panting in a scold sweat. Footsteps approach her door and Fury rushed into her room with a gun in his hand. He looks at Annabelle sitting there in a panic. He dusts his gun down on her bookshelf.

"Annabelle what's wrong?" Fury walks over to her and sits next to her.

"Just...just a bad dream. Im fine." Her breathing is staggered. Fury wraps his arms around his daughter.

"Do you wanna talk about it now or later?" He asked.

"Not right now. I just wanna lay down." Annabelle said softly. Fury wipes her face.

"Okay, I'm gonna be in my room if you need me okay?" Fury said. "You're okay." He pecks her on her cheek and pats her on the head. He stands up and walks over to the door.

"Dad?" Fury turns around. Annabelle struggles what to to tell her dad. "Thanks for checking on me."

"Of course. Sleep tight Baby girl."

"Night dad." Fury walks out of the room with his gun and closes the door. Annabelle lies back down and buries her head into the pillows. "It's okay, it's just a dream."