51- phone call/real life

[imcoming call from unknown]

Accept or Decline

[call accepted]
_____

italics is liberty
bold is unknown

Hello?

Hello, is this
Liberty Carter?

Yes, this is her.

Hello, Miss.Carter.
I'm Dr.Whitey from
Melrose hospital.

Is something wrong,
Doctor?

Does the name Victory
Ashton Carter, mean
anything to you?

Yes, he's my brother.

Well it seems he's
been an accident
and you're his
emergency contact.

Can you tell me
what happened?

It was a car accident,
he's currently stable
as we're waiting for
his test results.

Thank you so much.
I'll be right there.

_____

Liberty nearly raced to the hospital and surprisingly didn't get pulled over. She couldn't think straight she wasn't even sure how she ended up in Victory's hospital room.

"Hey." Liberty whispered as she appeared at his beside. She had tears in her eyes from the sight of her brother hooked up to different machines.

"Hey. There's my favorite little sister." Victory whispered, talking her had. Liberty looked up at Susana who was holding her niece, Belle. "I'm glad you showed up."

"Where else would I be?" Liberty smiled at him and he laughed quietly. He scooted over in his small hospital bed to make room for his sister.

Liberty climbed into his bed and snuggled into his side, "This is the only place I need to be." She whispered to him and he smiled.

A group of doctors walked in and the room grew cold. "Mr.Carter your test results came in and we need to rush you into surgery immediately."

"What's wrong?" Susanna asked, shooting up from her position on the sofa still holding a sleeping Belle in her arms.

"Mrs.Carter your husband has a brain bleed. We need to get in there and stop it before it gets worse." The doctor explained, who Liberty assumed was the doctor that she spoke to on the phone.

"Okay." Susanna nodded rapidly. She walked over to Victory and smiled, "Hey, I love you. Okay, and I'll see you after." Victory leaned in and kissed her.

"Can I ride over with him?" Liberty asked the doctor, a hopeful expression in her eyes. One of the doctors opened her mouth to object but the doctor she spoke with on the phone nodded to her.

Victory smiled and took his sisters hand, "What? You just can't be without me?" He joked and Liberty gave him a goofy smile as the doctors wheeled them away.

"Victory." Liberty started to talk until Victory cut here off.

"No, you can't start to say a whole big emotional speech, okay? Because it's want to do that." He laughed and squeezed her hand.
"I want you to keep doing what you love. I love you. You are my person. You will always be my person."

a/n: shoutout to those
grey's anatomy quotes
at the end